Ashampoo Burning Studio 2016 is a fully streamlined CD, DVD and Blu-ray disc burning or writing software that delivers all the core disc burning functionality you need in one straightforward, easy-to-use interface. It’s compact, fast and amazingly easy to use. You just choose from a list of tasks and the software guides you through every step.
Ashampoo Burning Studio 2016 with the intuitive user interface focuses on the core competencies of burning software and offers you compact functions to tackle all tasks relating to your burning projects – easily create data discs, burn backups, rip music, create audio CDs, burn HD- and Full HD discs (720p und 1080p), design and print covers, labels and booklets in different formats, and lots more – the highly improved usability and sleak design make Ashampoo Burning Studio 2016 the ideal choice for all burning-related tasks.
As far as I can see, Ashampoo Burning Studio 2016 and Ashampoo Burning Studio 16 are based on the same platform and share the same core disc burning functionality, but contain a different feature set. Compared to Burning Studio 16, Ashampoo Burning Studio 2016 lacks some handy features like the compact mode (or express mode), where you can add files you want to burn by simply dragging and dropping; the ability to create slideshows, as well as the ability to close or finalize disk.
Ashampoo Burning Studio 2016 Key Features:
- Burn data to CDs, DVDs or Blu-ray Discs and update previously burned discs by adding and removing files and folders.
- Backups from mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets (e.g. iPad and Android devices) at the click of a button
- Backup your valuable data to one or more CDs, DVDs or Blu-ray discs. Restore your backups in a single, easy operation.
- Burn Blu-ray Discs in HD or full HD format as well as DVDs and CDs from prepared video folders.
- Rip music from CDs and burn music to audio CDs and MP3 or WMA discs on CD, DVD or Blu-ray Disc in a variety of formats. Encoders for all supported formats included.
- Copy CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs
- Create and burn ISO, CUE/BIN and Ashampoo’s own special ASHDISC image formats.
- Quick and easy erase functions for reusing rewriteable discs.
- Expert burning functions for full control
- Create covers, labels and booklets
What’s new in Ashampoo Burning Studio 2015:
- High DPI aware
- Support for OPE audio format
- Support for APE audio format
- Quick feature access with jump lists (Windows 7 and higher)
- Permanent archiving with M-DISC technology
- Better Windows 10 integration with notification support
Ashampoo Burning Studio 2016 Free Full Version Serial Key
To grab Ashampoo Burning Studio 2016 full version for free
1. Visit the Promo Page to download the giveaway installer.
2. Install it. During installation, press “Get free activation key” button to open the registration page, or you can simply visit the registration page here.
3. In that webpage, enter your e-mail address to grab your free full version Serial Number / License Key. To grab your free license key, existing users will need to log in with your password and new users will need to create a new Ashampoo account.
Please note: in addition to registering for the free license key / serial number, you are also opting in to receive Ashampoo “service letters”. They will send you a nagging email every now and then asking you to upgrade to their latest version down the track. Although you can opt-out of letters after you register via MyAshampoo, it is better not to use your common-mail.
4. Use received license key to active the software and unlock installation process.
5. Take note that Ashampoo Burning Studio 2016 may offer to download and install unnecessary bloatware that are not related to the core functionality. If this doesn’t suit you then choose “No” option when you’re asked.
6. Done, enjoy your free full version Ashampoo Burning Studio 2016!
Here is the proof: