Do you like music? Do you use a computer? Then you may need Ashampoo Music Studio 2012. This program has always been a favorite of digital music fans and the latest version now provides all the functions digital music users need in a single integrated program, including ripping tracks from CDs, audio editing, converting between different formats, digital recording, repairing damaged or corrupt tracks and burning to CD, DVD and Blu-ray Disc and an audio player. It replaces a whole zoo of specialized applications – most digital music fans will never need to switch to another program.
In addtion, Ashampoo Music Studio 2012 is smart and easy to use. It automatically takes care of all the complicated settings of audio encoding and decoding and allows you to focus on what you actually want to do – working on audio files.
Ashampoo Music Studio 2012 Key Features:
- Multi-format CD ripping – The program rips tracks directly from audio CDs to WMA, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC or WAV files. Conversion is performed on the fly during the ripping process. Integrated access to the Gracenote CDDB online CD database is included for importing album, track and artist details.
- Audio recording – Record directly from any audio source (microphone, aux, line in, analog record players etc.) to WMA, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC or WAV files. Record from multiple sources simultaneously using the Windows mixer. Here too, conversion to the target format is performed on the fly during recording.
- Music collection organization – Rename multiple audio files using patterns like %artist% – %title% and move collections of files to specified folders in one simple operation.
- Audio file editing – Extensive new audio editing features. You can convert audio tracks to different formats and quality settings. You can cut, mix and modify your tracks as you like. You can normalize the volume of your tracks to a standard level. You can add effects like fade in and fade out. You can mix tracks and add crossfades. You can change the volume. You can insert silence or replace sound with silence. You can insert split markers to cut long audio files into manageable pieces.
- CD, DVD and Blu-ray burning – The program’s burning features have been further improved. In addition to burning audio CDs you can now burn DVDs and Blu-ray discs with audio files. Here too, you can use all the formats supported by the program (WMA, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, and WAV) and you can also burn mixed-format CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs.
- Extended playlist import support – You can now also import playlists from M3U, PLS, ASX, P4U and WPL formats.
- Improved damaged file repair features – The program can find, repair and move damaged audio files in all the following formats: Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, WAV.
- New Print and Design module – The new Label Designer comes with a stack of professional themes and it can import track and data lists directly from the disc you want to label.
Ashampoo Music Studio 2012 Free Full Version Serial Number / License Key
Ashampoo Music Studio 2012 is normally priced at $29.99 per Serial Number / License Key. Thanks to a giveaway offer by Computerbild.de, you can now download Ashampoo Music Studio 2012 full version with serial key for totally free of charge.
Giveaway Link here
Registration & Download: For German speaker, registration and download of Ashampoo Music Studio 2012 should not be a problem. But if you do not know German and still want to try, you may need to follow the guide in my previous post: Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 4 Free Full Version Serial Key ( the Registration & Download process of Ashampoo Music Studio 2012 is much the same with Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 4).
Note: The installation is in German language. But after installation, you can change the UI to English or the language you would like to use.
Updated [March 3, 2013]: This is not a new promo but lasts for a long time (I shared it on Apr 8, 2012). It is still working and many of you may need it. I change the date published for this post to make it up.