Ashampoo Slideshow Studio 2015 is a software that allows users to create spectacular slideshows with only a few mouse clicks according to your wishes from, for example, birthday, holiday or wedding pictures. You can add background music, texts, subtitles or themes, or choose from a huge number of amazing effects for transitions from photo to photo. With Ashampoo Slideshow Studio 2015, it’s possible to edit the transition duration and effect for each photo individually. Make your slideshow even more personal by adding credits at the beginning or at the end of your show.
Ashampoo Slideshow Studio 2013 is a renamed version of Ashampoo Slideshow Studio HD 3, and does not support high-resolution HD (720p and 1080p) output format and lacks the function of uploading the project directly to online video sharing site.
Ashampoo Slideshow Studio 2013 Overview of highlights
- Comfortable and easy handling
- Spectacular picture transitions, opening and end credits, background music, subtitles etc.
- Freely definable effects, panning and zooming (Ken Burns)
- Output formats: MPEG-1,-2,-4, Facebook compatible format etc.
- Direct burning on DVD or Blu-ray Disc
Ashampoo Slideshow Studio 2013 Free Full Version License Key
Ashampoo Slideshow Studio 2013 is normally priced at $19.9 per Serial Number / License Key. But there is a promotion going on, which enables you to get the free full version serial key of Ashampoo Slideshow Studio 2013, for free of charge.
1. Visit the Ashampoo Movie Studio 2013 registration page here, enter your e-mail address and then click on the “Request full version key” button. To grab your free license key, existing users will need to log in with your password and new users will need to create a new Ashampoo account.
Please note: in addition to registering for the free license key / serial number, you are also opting in to receive Ashampoo “service letters”. They will send you a nagging email every now and then asking you to upgrade to their latest version down the track (which I normally sent to my trash as soon as I got it). Although you can opt-out of letters after you register via MyAshampoo, it is better not to use your common-mail.
2, Download Ashampoo Slideshow Studio 2013 from DownloadMix, you may use this direct download link.
3, Install Ashampoo Slideshow Studio 2013. During installation, Ashampoo Slideshow Studio 2013 tries to download and install “Advanced Driver Updater”. If this doesn’t suit you then choose “No, thank you” option when you’re asked.
4. After installation finished, active full version Ashampoo Slideshow Studio 2013 with the serial key you received from step 1. Enjoy!
You can also get 16 more Full Version Ashampoo Software for Free.