Backing up data is an essential part of routine computer maintenance. However, manual backup of our data can be a tedious, time consuming and even difficult process that most of us never get around to it. An alternative method would be to invest in software designed to carry out this type of operation to help make the process as quick and painless and possible.
Backup4all 5 is an award-winning, comprehensive and easy-to-use data backup solution for Microsoft Windows platform, which is created to protect your valuable data from partial or total loss by automating backup tasks, password protecting and compressing it to save storage space. This backup application is feature rich and offers an intuitive interface making all features easily accessible for both beginners and professionals.
Backup4all is available in 4 editions – Backup4all Professional, Backup4all Standard, Backup4all Portable and Backup4all Lite. Backup4all Lite 5 edition with limited functionality is the lite version of Backup4all Professional and Backup4all Standard, but it’s still a great solution for users who want to back their data up to any local or network drive, backup to FTP, backup to DVD,or other removable media (such as USB HDD or flash drives). It’s recommended for home users that don’t need the advanced features of Standard or Professional, and just need to run manually a mirror backup. While it supports as backup destinations external/removable drives and network destinations, it lacks support for FTP, DVD/Blu-ray and supports only mirror backups.
Here are some key features of Backup4all Lite 5:
- File filtering – powerful filtering engine with lots of options (filter by attribute, size, date, name and type)
- Multiple backup job configurations
- Intuitive interface – explorer-like, lets you see all files from the backup and new files that will be stored at the next backup execution
- Backup open files (files in use) – uses the Volume Shadow Copy service that allows you to back up local open files from NTFS partitions on Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2003
- Default Predefined backups (My Documents, My Pictures, Outlook, Mozilla Firefox, Mozilla Thunderbird, IE Favorites, Backup4all configurations)
- Backup plugins – possibility to import plugins as Predefined Backups
- Mirror backup with individual file compression and encryption
- Mirror backup that copies NTFS permissions and alternate streams
- Backup and test operations can be paused/resumed/stopped
- Brief view and “Getting Started” window with shortcuts to main operations
- Possibility to set memory usage for backing up
- MSI setup for automatic deployment
- Schedule backups (using Windows scheduler)
Backup4all Lite 5 Free Download Registration Key
Backup4all Lite edition implements the basic functionalities of a backup application, thus more suitable for home users that don’t need the advanced backup features Standard or Professional have. It is normally priced at $19.95 per Registration Key. Now, as part of the promo offer, interested users are entitled to download the full version of Backup4all Lite 5 at no cost.
To grab a free copy of Backup4all Lite, follow these steps:
1, Visit the promotion page here or here, fill the form with your name and email, then click on “Get free key” button.
2, Within a couple of minutes, you will receive an email “Backup4all Lite Registration Key” from email@example.com which contains your registration key for Backup4all Lite 5 Edition.
3, Download the setup installer of Backup4all 5 from this link and install it. After installation, input your received registration key to activate the full version of Backup4all Lite 5.
Backup4all Lite 5 is fully compatible with Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP (32/64-bits).
Other backup data program software premium for free: Paragon Backup & Recovery 14 Compact, and Genie Timeline Professional 2013.
Updated: This is an old promo but hope it prove useful to the one who may not know abut the promo.