PC Gamer have teamed up with Bundle Stars to give away gamers free steam keys for the tactical, turn-based roguelite “Bionic Dues“, which is playable on your Windows PC, Apple Mac and Linux. The game gets a Metascore of 71 and a User Score of 7.6 on Metacritic and a Very Positive user review in the Steam store (85% of the 277 user reviews are positive)! Additionally it contains Steam Trading Cards!
Giveaway available while stocks last, so if you’re interested get it now before it’s too late. All you have to do is visit the promo page here, enter your email address and press the “Get your Steam Key” button. Facebook login may be required to get the key but it does not require any Facebook likes. Your free Steam key will be sent to the email address you provided (only one win per user). Please allow up to 30 minutes for your email to appear. If you do not receive your Steam key, please check your spam folder or promotion tab if using Gmail.
To redeem you steam key once you get it, simply launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account. Once you’ve registered / signed in, click the Games Menu and then choose Activate a Product on Steam…Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process. Bionic Dues game is then yours to download, play and keep forever!
About this Game
Bionic Dues is a tactical, turn-based roguelite with mech customization. Out-think wide-ranging tactical situations featuring robots with bad GPS, terrible aim, insecurity, a lack of focus, a tendency to backstab, and dozens of other maladies to exploit.
- Out-think wide-ranging tactical situations featuring robots with bad GPS, terrible aim, insecurity, a lack of focus, a tendency to backstab, and dozens of other maladies to exploit.
- Over 40 unique bots, ranging from the hilariously inept-but-dangerous DumBots, BlunderBots, and BatBots to the terrifyingly effective WyvernBots, DoomBots, and MurderBots.
- Carve your own path: choose 30 to 50 missions out of the 120 you discover as you explore the city map. Which missions you choose determines how prepared you will be for the final battle against the massing robot army.
- Missions come in 23 different general flavors, and are entirely procedurally-generated like a floor of a traditional roguelite.
- Mix and match your squad of four from six classes of Exos: Assault, Siege, Science, Sniper, Ninja and Brawler. Each has its own build and weaponry.
- Choose an overall pilot from a roster of six to add a powerful perk that lasts your entire campaign.
- Customize your four Exos with procedurally-generated loot that grants weaponry and defensive upgrades, new abilities, and more.
- Difficulty levels ranging from quite casual to incredibly hardcore.
- Save and reload your game with ease any time, or tough it out in ironman mode.
- Stellar soundtrack by composer Pablo Vega, headlined by the game’s title theme “The Home We Once Knew.”