Ashampoo Burning Studio 2014 is a fully streamlined CD, DVD and Blu-ray disc burning or writing software that delivers all the core disc burning functionality you need in one straightforward, easy-to-use interface. It’s compact, fast and amazingly easy to use. You just choose from a list of tasks and the software guides you through every step.
Ashampoo Burning Studio 2014 with the intuitive user interface focuses on the core competencies of burning software and offers you compact functions to tackle all tasks relating to your burning projects – easily create data discs, burn backups, rip music, create audio CDs, burn HD- and Full HD discs (720p und 1080p), design and print covers, labels and booklets in different formats, and lots more – the highly improved usability and sleak design make Ashampoo Burning Studio 2014 the ideal choice for all burning-related tasks.
As far as I can see, Ashampoo Burning Studio 2014 and Ashampoo Burning Studio 12 are based on the same platform (Ashampoo Burning Studio version 12.0.5) and share the same core disc burning functionality, but contain a different feature set. Compared to Burning Studio 12, Ashampoo Burning Studio 2014 lacks some handy features like the compact mode (or express mode), where you can add files you want to burn by simply dragging and dropping; the new disc-spanning feature, which allows to store data across any number of discs; the ability to create slideshows, as well as the ability to close or finalize disk.
Ashampoo Burning Studio 2014 Key Features:
- Burn data to CDs, DVDs or Blu-ray Discs and update previously burned discs by adding and removing files and folders.
- Backup your valuable data to one or more CDs, DVDs or Blu-ray discs. Restore your backups in a single, easy operation.
- Burn Blu-ray Discs in HD or full HD format as well as DVDs and CDs from prepared video folders.
- Rip music from CDs and burn music to audio CDs and MP3 or WMA discs on CD, DVD or Blu-ray Disc in a variety of formats. Encoders for all supported formats included.
- Copy CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs
- Create and burn ISO, CUE/BIN and Ashampoo’s own special ASHDISC image formats.
- Quick and easy erase functions for reusing rewriteable discs.
- Expert burning functions for full control
- Create covers, labels and booklets
Ashampoo Burning Studio 2014 Free Full Version Serial Key
Alternative Offer [Updated on February 16, 2014]:
For a very limited time, everyone can get Ashampoo Burning Studio 2014 full version serial key for totally free! Thanks to a special giveaway event held by ComputerActive. It doesn’t say how long this offer will stay free, so if you’re interested I’d sign up sooner rather than later .
Interested users just need to visit the Promo Page to download the full version installer and install it. After finished installation it should automatically open a registration page. If it doesn’t you can click MyAshampoo (on the toolbar) -> Request Free full version key” to open the registration page. In that page, enter your e-mail address to grab your free full version Serial Number / License Key.
Old Promo (Shared on Dec 22, 2013) – Still Working
Ashampoo Burning Studio 2014 is normally priced at $39.99 per serial number / license key. But we have a good news for Ashampoo Burning Studio 2014 fans, for a very limited time, everyone can get Ashampoo Burning Studio 2014 full version serial key for totally free! It doesn’t say how long this offer will stay free, so if you’re interested I’d sign up sooner rather than later.
Ashampoo Burning Studio 2014 is not the latest version. The latest version of Burning Studio is 14. But this does not mean in any way that Ashampoo Burning Studio 2014 is useless or obsolete. The features available are still current and compatible with the needs of a regular user.
1. Visit Ashampoo Burning Studio 2014 registration page here, enter your e-mail address and then click on the “Request full version key” button. To grab your free license key, existing users will need to log in with your password and new users will need to create a new Ashampoo account.
Please note: in addition to registering for the free license key / serial number, you are also opting in to receive Ashampoo “service letters”. They will send you a nagging email every now and then asking you to upgrade to their latest version down the track (which I normally sent to my trash as soon as I got it). Although you can opt-out of letters after you register via MyAshampoo, it is better not to use your common-mail.
2, Download Ashampoo Burning Studio 2014: ashampoo_burning_studio_2014_12.0.5_15057.exe [87.7 MB]
3, Install Ashampoo Burning Studio 2014. During installation, Ashampoo Burning Studio 2014 may offer to download and install “Advanced Driver Updater”. If this doesn’t suit you then choose “No, thank you” option when you’re asked.
4. After installation finished, active full version Ashampoo Burning Studio 2014 with the serial key you received from step 1.
Here is the proof: