Norton AntiVirus 2012 is the final stable release of the next generation of Symantec’s security suite. Norton AntiVirus 2012 builds on the performance success of the previous version and brings key new features to address the latest threats and powerful protection against one of today’s greatest consumer concerns: ensuring online personal information remains confidential. Additionally, Norton brings a powerful combination of reputation, file, behavior and network based protection to provide the most comprehensive security to date.
Norton AntiVirus 2012 Key Features:
- Norton Protection System – provides four unique layers of powerful protection proven to stop online threats before they can infect your computer.
- Norton Insight – checks where files came from and how long they’ve been around to stops new online threats before they can cause you trouble.
- Download Insight 2.0 – protects you from dangerous applications by telling you if an application may harm the health and stability of your computer before you download it.
- SONAR 4 Behavioral Protection – monitors your computer for suspicious behavior to more quickly and accurately detect and stop new threats.
- Norton Management – is cloud based so you can download, install, transfer, update or renew Norton products from anywhere right over the Internet.
- Network threat protection – detects threats as they travel over a network and eliminates them before they can reach your computer.
- Browser protection – smart protection springs into action as your browser begins to load to stop online threats before they can do any harm.
- Vulnerability protection – stops cybercriminals from using security holes (vulnerabilities) in applications to sneak threats onto your PC.
- Bandwidth management – limits non-critical Norton updates when you connect to 3G networks so it won’t eat up your monthly data allotment or cause overage fees.
- Norton Pulse Updates – updates your protection every 5 to15 minutes—without disrupting you—for up-to-the-minute protection against the latest threats.
- Norton Control Center – gives you easy access to program settings and Web-based Norton services from your choice of a standard detailed view or new simplified view.
- Email and instant message monitoring – scans email and IMs for suspicious links, attachments and other tricks cybercriminals use to steal your identity and your money.
- Norton Bootable Recovery Tool – creates an emergency CD/DVD/USB that gets your PC back up and running, even if it’s so infected that it won’t start up.
- Silent mode – puts alerts and non-critical updates on hold when you’re watching movies or playing games in full-screen on your PC.
- Smart scheduler – runs scans and updates only when you’re not using your PC.
- Monthly report – tells you what Norton AntiVirus has done in the previous month to keep you safe from threats.
- Power saver settings – maximizes your laptop’s battery life by putting off non-critical activities until your computer is plugged in.
Norton AntiVirus 2012 FREE 90 Days OEM Product Key:
Norton AntiVirus 2012 is priced at $39.99 for a 1 year 1 pc’s subscription. And it come with a 30 days trial like other security software. If you don’t like the usual 30 days trial then here is an offer for Windows users. Get a free copy of Norton AntiVirus 2012 that protect you for 90 days.
Norton Antivirus 2012 Free for 90 Days promo page here [OEM Subscription, Direct download link also available Here] . You can also download 90 days trial of “Norton 360 Version 5.0” from the same webpage.
Both Norton AntiVirus 2011 and Norton 360 V5 from above page are OEM version which means the do not requires any product key for registration. Just open the above page and click on ‘ 90 Days Free’ button. Now you will get a direct installation file. Just install it and Enjoy the protection from Norton AntiVirus 2012 or Norton 360 V5!
You can also get a free 180 Days OEM Product Key For Norton AntiVirus 2012.