We all love music. If you are like me, you also find yourself not always knowing the lyrics to a song. Wouldn’t it be great if the iPhone could automatically give you the lyrics?
Popular music service Shazam has released a free music player app called Shazam Player for the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch to solve this problem. This free iPhone music player allows you to listen unlimited songs with streaming lyrics in time to the music – so that you’ll always have the words to your favorite songs with you. Moreover, With this iPhone apps, you can watch YouTube videos and read reviews of your favorite tracks and artists, Share the soundtrack of your day with friends on Facebook and Twitter, create playlists with your selected songs, Create and manage your playlists, and much more.
Shazam Player Key Features
- Bring your music to life with LyricPlay™. See streaming lyrics in time to the music – you’ll always have the words to your favorite songs with you.
- Share the soundtrack of your day on Facebook and Twitter
- Watch YouTube videos and concert clips
- Find tour dates for the bands and artists you’re into
- Manage your music – see your iTunes playlists and create new playlists on the fly
- Select your favorite tracks and hide ones you don’t want to hear
- Add to your music – buy new tracks on iTunes from within the app
- View music by artist/album/title and use the Track Tray to see all the great Shazam features available for each song
- Top tracks – a changing list of LyricPlay tracks – buy them straight from the app if you don’t already own them
- Identify new music you’re hearing by instantly launching the Shazam App
Check out the video introducing Shazam Player:
The Shazam Player App – including the LyricPlay streaming lyrics feature – is available for free download from the App Store on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch, requires iOS 4.3 or later. Note that the app is currently available in the US and UK only.