ZoneAlarm by Check Point Software Technologies has recently released ZoneAlarm Free Antivirus + Firewall 2013, the company’s first attempt to make major inroads into the free security suite market. This ultimate free Internet security solution seamlessly integrates Check Point’s award-winning firewall and a basic antivirus engine licensed from Kaspersky together for maximum protection and performance.
ZoneAlarm Free Antivirus + Firewall 2013 offers Multi-Layered security with a single, easy-to-use interface. ZoneAlarm’s robust two-way firewall operates quietly in the background, monitoring incoming and outgoing traffic to and from a PC and the Internet. It blocks hackers from getting into a PC and stops them from launching attacks, stealing information, and sending data back to their home servers to conduct malevolent activities that threaten web security. This functionality is powered by ZoneAlarm DefenseNet, a proven third generation cloud-based service. ZoneAlarm DefenseNet automatically verifies the safety of a program by analyzing data from more than 60 million users through the cloud, eliminating overwhelming alerts and interruptions. Meanwhile, ZoneAlarm’s powerful antivirus engine scans, detects, and removes any malicious programs from a user’s PC. To further insulate a user’s system, ZoneAlarm’s OSFirewall adds an additional layer of protection by spotting and stopping any suspicious behavior and new attacks.
ZoneAlarm Free Antivirus + Firewall 2013 Key Features
- Antivirus/Anti-Spyware Engin – Scans, detects, and removes, known and unknown malware, such as viruses, spyware, Trojan horses, worms, bots, and rootkits.
- Two-Way Firewall – Makes your PC invisible to hackers and stops spyware from sending your data out to the Internet.
- OSFirewall (Advanced Firewall) – Monitors behaviors within a PC to spot and stop sophisticated new attacks that bypass traditional antivirus software and security suites.
- Anti-Phishing/Site Status Toolbar – Blocks phishers and authenticates websites, and warns you if a Web site is dangerous.
- Advanced Download Protection- Analyzes downloads and warns you if a download is malicious, stopping it from infecting a user’s PC.
- Identity Theft Protection – Delivers data encryption and offers offline identity protection.
- Online Backup – Protects your files in the event of loss, theft, accidental deletion, or disk failure.
- User-Friendly Interface – Easy for anyone to use and customize.
- Compatible with Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP – Enables protection across all of the latest operating systems
Check out the video introducing ZoneAlarm Free Antivirus + Firewall 2013
Download ZoneAlarm Free Antivirus + Firewall 2013
ZoneAlarm Free Antivirus + Firewall 2013 is available today in English, German, French, and Spanish. The product is completely free for individuals and not-for-profit charitable entities. Download ZoneAlarm Free Antivirus + Firewall 2013 at its official website.