DxO FilmPack 3 Essential Edition Free Download with Serial Number / Activation Code (Windows & Mac) – DxO FilmPack is a simple and efficient film simulation software which allows photographers, experts as well as beginners, to easily give any digital image the style of a photo taken with black & white or color film, including the legendary renderings of films used by the great photographers of the last century. Based on DxO Labs’ unique calibration know-how, DxO FilmPack v3 provides photographers with the most accurate film simulation available on the market today to add the effect – in terms of color, saturation, contrast and grain – of more than 60 transparency-type (slide) films, color and black-and-white negative films plus creative cross-processing, and toning to their images. Of course, DxO FilmPack makes a copy without altering your original… which can be saved or used to try other film renderings later.
Thanks to the easy-to-use and intuitive interface these simulations are available with a single mouse click or with complete creative control of color rendition and grain for knowledgeable users. DxO FilmPack v3 also enables users to match the tone and look of older Silver Halide prints with digital files and even create their own personalized film interpretations. The batch mode allows users to process hundreds of images at once for unparalleled productivity.
DxO FilmPack can be used as a standalone product or as a plug-in plugins for Adobe Photoshop CS4/CS5, Adobe Lightroom 3, Apple Aperture 3, and DxO Optics Pro 6. In addition, DxO FilmPack 3 can be used as a Smart Filter in Adobe Photoshop.
DxO FilmPack thus offers:
- the rendering of many black & white and color silver-halide films based on measurements of their characteristics and on tests conducted by DxO;
- the true grain of the films, copied from authentic test films, with adjustable dimensions and intensity;
- the possibility of mixing a rendering with a different grain to develop one’s own films;
- the use of colored filters and metallic toning for creative effect in black & white
Uses for DxO FilmPack
In comparison with the many modifications that a photo editor might make, DxO FilmPack offers quick and highly effective solutions for easily transforming your digital files in order to:
- discover the magic of classic silver-halide films and the variety of images that can be obtained by changing sensitive media: What used to be possible to do through exposure on classic film can now be reproduced on your computer;
- rediscover the rendering of a classic film to match photos taken several years ago on film and recent digital photos to display in an exhibition or for a book;
- give texture to enlargements to avoid the overly smooth or even “plastic” feel that is a common critic of digital photos, as the addition of a grain gives density and relief visible to the eye when printed on large format paper;
- freely combine the desired renderings to explore without limits the artistic creation that was the privilege of virtuoso chemists in the darkroom only a few years ago.
What’s new in Version 3?
- User-friendly interface (Windows and Mac)
- 10 new film looks and 10 new color filters
- Additional color and B&W conversion controls
- Multiple plugins for better integration with the workflow
DxO FilmPack 3 Essential Edition Free Serial Number / Activation Code
Compatible with Mac and Windows, DxO FilmPack 3 is available in two editions, Essential and Expert, which differ in terms of available film renderings and features. DxO FilmPack 3 Essential Edition is normally priced at $79 per serial number / activation code. But DxO Labs has partnered with Sony to offer download of DxO FilmPack 3 Essential Edition full version for free.
DxO FilmPack 3 is not the latest version because the developer has released DxO FilmPack 4 sometime ago. Though, DxO FilmPack 3 is old version but it still very good and is enough for everyday usage.
Interested users just need to visit the giveaway page here, enter your email, the CAPTCHA and click on the “Submit” button to get your free activation code for both Mac and Windows by email. Remember…check your spam, your code may send to this place after you sent the requests.
Each license can be simultaneously activated on distinct computers: Windows, Macintosh, or one of each. Please note that your free license is not upgradeable. Giveaway Offer valid till October, 31st 2013. Also it seems that the giveaway for DxO Optics Pro 6.6 is still valid.
Thanks to Sharemore for informing me about this promo. We rely on readers like you to keep us alive!
Updated [October 23, 2013]: This is not a new promo but lasts for a long time (I shared it on Sep 20, 2013 ). It is still working (valid till October, 31st 2013) and many of you may need it. I change the date published for this post to make it up. Enjoy this simple and efficient film simulation software!