The capacity of hard drives has grown exponentially over time, and many users don’t think it necessary to back up all of their contents. But what if the disk is reformatted or corrupted, or you accidentally delete data, and you need to recover deleted files from hard drive storage? How to recover files from a hard drive that’s seen better days?
One of the best programs for file recovery is Easy Drive Data Recovery from MunSoft. Program uses powerful unique algorithms that even allow the recovery of files that are not present in file system entries. Just select a disk with data to be analyzed, preview file content and select the file(s) to be recovered. It does not matter in what circumstances data has been lost—the program will recover as many files as possible.
Easy Drive Data Recovery supports NTFS,FAT32 and FAT16 file systems and uses Raw Search technology for determining file types by known data structures. This technology allows detecting deleted files even if their location and size have not been saved in the file system structures. There are over 92 file types automatically detected by Raw Search.
Easy Drive Data Recovery 3.0 Key Features:
- uses special algorithms to recover photos made by Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Sony, Samsung, Epson, Fuji, Hasselblad, Kodak, Mamiya, Minolta, Pentax, Sigma, Sony and other photo cameras;
- filtering is supported by file name, date, size or recovery status;
- temporary files, folders and temporary internet files can be excluded from search results;
- localized files and folders names are supported;
- NTFS compressed files and named data streams are supported;
- files are recovered even if you have reinstalled operating system;
- optimized by speed search engine;
- supports NTFS, FAT32 and FAT16 file systems;
- supports IDE, ATA and SCSI hard drives;
- file recovery is available if a file has been deleted in DOS prompt;
- supports large size hard drives;
- supports Windows 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista, Server 2008, Windows 7 and 8 operating systems.
Easy Drive Data Recovery 3.0 Free Full Version Registration Key
Easy Drive Data Recovery normally charges $59.95 per serial number / registration key. Giveaway of the Day (GOTD) are having a giveaway of Easy Drive Data Recovery 3.0, where everyone can download a full version copy for free. The giveaway will be valid for today only (24 hours on February 1, 2015). Act fast to grab your free copy. Go to the giveaway page here to download the giveaway package.
Please make sure to follow the instructions in the readme.txt file which is included in the package for proper activation. You have to install and activate it before the Giveaway offer for the software is over.
To make sure your Easy Drive Data Recovery 3.0 are properly registered, click on the menu Help> About: