Updated [Feb 23, 2013]: After huge response, the promo has ended. Full version offer of Emsisoft Mamutu no longer available. Better luck next time.
Emsisoft Mamutu 3 is an advanced security software which offers 100% behavior based malware blocking. It does not use a fingerprint to recognize dangerous software but rather on the basis of the behavior of the software. This allows Mamutu to recognize Zero-Day attacks long before the signature databases have been updated.In addition to this, behavior-based Malware recognition is the only efficient way of recognizing Malware that has been built for a single specific attack, e.g. for industrial espionage.
Mamutu is the ideal addition to your existing signature based antivirus software. The program sets up a guard process that keeps an eye on all all active programs in real time for dangerous behavior and can recognize and block new unknown Trojans, Worms, Viruses and other damaging programs (Zero-Day dangers) without daily updates. As soon as a program prepares to execute a suspicious or definitively destructive action, Mamutu freezes this in its tracks and raises an alarm. The intelligent behavior analysis works very reliably and is thus able to repeatedly detect software pests that have already penetrated the classical security measures. Among other actions, the Mamutu Malware Intrusion Detection System (Malware-IDS) springs into action as soon as any program attempts to smuggle code into other programs, manipulates existing software via patches, invisibly installs new programs in the background, starts Rootkit processes, sets up new services and drivers, creates Autostart entries or simulates mouse or keyboard activities.
- New behavior-based protection technology: Block Malware before it can cause any damage, by using the unique a-squared behavior analysis technology.
- Lower resource consumption: Requires the smallest possible amount of your computer power. This makes it ideal for users who require high computing performance
- Quarantine in case of emergency: Always place a suspicious program in quarantine before finally deleting it.
- Stay protected – it is easier than you think: Regardless of whether you are a computer expert or a beginner, you will quickly come to grips with Mamutu
Emsisoft Mamutu runs on Windows XP, Vista (incl. x64), 7 (incl. x64) and 8 (32bit & 64bit) with the latest service packs.
Emsisoft Mamutu Full Version 1 Year Serial License Key For Free
Emsisoft Mamutu is normally priced at $$27 per serial number / license key. But as part of the promo offer, you can now download the latest full version Emsisoft Mamutu with serial key for free. It doesn’t say how long this offer will stay free, so if you’re interested maybe grab while the grabbing is good.
This giveaway offer is only valid for the German readers. So for users from other countries, you may need a German Proxy. Use the German proxies given below, or just Google for German web proxies yourself, or get it with CyberGhost Premium VPN Free 1 Month Account.
1. Go to the giveaway page with a German IP (Page in German, use Google Translate if necessary):
2. Enter required details to create your Emsisoft account, then click on the “Bestellung Abschicken” (Submit order) button. (If you can’t see the promo page, it either means that you have yet changed your IP address to a German one, or the promo has expired). Similarly to other Emsisoft promotions, only new accounts can be used to register and receive a code. Using already registered email address may result in receiving a message saying that there is already an account with with the email provided.
2. With in few second you will get an email from Emsisoft <email@example.com> containing an activation link to activate your account as well as your free license key for Emsisoft Mamutu 3.0. Click on that link to unlock your user account.
3. Download Emsisoft Mamutu 3.0 from this direct download link and install it. Use the license serial key that you just received to unlock full version.
Please note that the license key must be activated within 2 months, or else it will get expired.
Thanks to Sharemore for informing me about this promo. Readers like you keep us alive!