F-Secure Internet Security 2013 is a fast and easy-to-use software which is designed to protect your computer against viruses, spyware, malware, spam e-mail, cyber criminals, phishing attacks, identity theft, harmful Web sites and etc – all without compromising your PC performance, offering ultimate protection to ensure your peace of mind while surfing the Internet. F-Secure’s previous Internet Security versions have been rewarded by highly recognized industry leading analysts such as AV-TEST and AV-Comparatives and with the new 2013 version F-Secure is continuing on that path of over 20 years of providing the very best Internet protection to customers worldwide.
F-Secure Internet Security 2013 protects the content on your computer and safeguards you when you are browsing the web. Computer security is protection against viruses, spyware, hacker attacks and identity theft. Online safety is protection against harmful websites, getting fooled during any activities online or protecting your children against unwanted websites or uncontrolled online life.
COMPUTER SECURITY protects you against all online threats
- Advanced real-time cloud-based technology against viruses, spyware and other malicious attacks
- Secure user-friendly firewall to prevent hacker attacks
- Constantly up-to-date with pioneering technology to make sure you are always safe
- Instant protection against all new threats
- Blocks spam and phishing emails
- Protection against identity theft
- Protection against unwanted mobile broadband bills
ONLINE SAFETY makes browsing, shopping and banking safe
- Browsing protection blocks harmful sites automatically so that you can browse the web safely without a hassle
- Parental control protects your children against harmful sites or uncontrolled surfing
- Personalized settings for each user enables controlled on-line life at your home
F-Secure Internet Security 2013 Free 1 Year Serial Subscription Key
F-Secure Internet Security 2013 is priced at € 59,99 for one year serial number / subscription key on up to 3 PCs. Before purchasing, interested users can download the trial version to test the software to see if it is worth buying. Like other security software, the official F-Secure website usually provides free trial for one month only. Another way to get the serial subscription key, legally, is by looking for a promotion.
I have already shared six months license promotion of F-Secure Internet Security 2013. And now here is a trick to get F-Secure Internet Security 2013 genuine subscription key for at least one year (via adding license over license). If you like, you can have it even more than 5 years – it is all up to you.
This trick has three parts: Before Hands, Get Free and Registration. The procedure is a little lengthy but it’s worth doing for an excellent security product and it will save some money for you.
Part I: Before applying for license request, you should know that:
1. One IP / One email can get only one license at maximum.
2. If you need one year or lengthier subscription of F-Secure Internet Security 2013, you will need to use more than one email address.
3. License request is being monitored through IP address tracking. This means one IP can get only one license at maximum.
4. As there is IP restriction, you may need to use different proxy services. Google can help you in this matter. Or if you want, you can use HotSpotShield which is free and reliable solution (You will need to disconnect and connect HotSpotShield to obtain a new IP for each license request).
Part II: Get Free License
Note: It is important to clear your browser’s cookies and use different IP and email address for each request.
1. First visit the F-Secure Internet Security 2012 promotion page given below. Fill all requested fields and then click on the “Weiter” button. The page is in German, Google Translate may be help to you.
After license request, if you see webpage text like this, you will get your subscription key very soon. Any other text means license or IP address has already been used.
2. Wait a few minutes, you will get an email from f-secure with subject “Für Sie bis 30. November kostenlos: Der Testsieger von F-Secure (Up for your 30th November free: The winner of F-Secure)” containing your free Subscription License Key:
I think, the date 30 November 2012 in email means the end of promo life or the license shelf life. I advise to activate all the keys asap and if possible, do it now.
3. The Subscription License Key you received is valid for 3 Months only. So if you need one year (4*3 Months) or lengthier subscription of F-Secure Internet Security 2013, first clear your browser’s cookies and then repeat step 1- step 3 with another new IP and email address. You can repeat that exercise for as many times as you want but you need to use new email and IP address each and every time.
Part III: Registration
1. Download F-Secure Internet Security 2013 from this link (online installer) and install it.
2. Right click on F-Secure icon in task-bar. A new menu will open. Now click on View my subscription.
3. A new windows will open. Click on blue text Add new subscription or campaign code.
4. Another new window will open. Copy and paste one of your keys in the text box labeled as My subscription key is:. Press button Validate and let it connect to internet to validate your license.
5. After validation, you can also see your license life in Subscription window. You can repeat this license validation process for as many times as you want but each and every time you need to use the new license subscription key.
6. At last, keep the last activated key safe. It is because, all other key lives will be merged to last key.