DAZ Studio is a feature rich 3D figure customization, posing, and animation tool that enables anyone to create stunning digital illustrations and animations. DAZ Studio is the perfect tool to design unique digital art and animations using virtual people, animals, props, vehicles, accessories, environments and more. Simply select your subject and/or setting, arrange accessories, setup lighting, and begin creating beautiful artwork.
Inheriting the best of version 3, the latest DAZ Studio 4 introduces a new look and feel focused on ease-of-use. There are new video tutorials included within the application to help users get up to speed quickly, along with many technological innovations to improve the creation experience. While compatible with past versions of 3D models and add-ons, DAZ Studio 4 enables the next generation of figures from DAZ 3D, the GenesisTM series. The Genesis series facilitates a whole new paradigm of figure creation, customization, and sharing.
- Create custom 3D characters and avatars
- Produce illustrations for books, comics, and graphic novels
- Make your own CG movies
- Quickly make your own editorial artwork
- Create graphic design elements
- Design virtual environments with animated fly-throughs
DAZ Studio 4 Key Features:
- TriAx Weight-Map System: Artists now have unparalleled flexibility with our patent-pending weight-map per-axis joint system.
- Auto-Rigging: Artists can now take the base Genesis mesh and push or pull it into virtually anything imaginable. Both proportions and mass of the figure can be altered in a variety of ways. DAZ Studio 4 automatically adjusts the Genesis base skeletal rig to fit within the new shape.
- Auto-Fit Plug-in: This tool, available separately, allows customers to up-convert clothes and hairstyles from DAZ 3D’s prior generation of figures for use with the new Genesis series so that their past investments are protected.
- Smart Content: This new content tells DAZ Studio 4 what type of asset it is, and what other assets are compatible with it. DAZ Studio 4, in turn, can then filter out anything that’s not compatible with what the artist is working on.
- Content Management Service (CMS): This allows customers to easily find their content by keyword, category and/ or compatibility by using a standard meta-data structure.
Check out the video for a little review the DAZ Studio 4.0 – New UI/UX Features:
DAZ Studio 4 is normally priced at $49.95 per single license. But the developer has just officially launched a big giveaway. Interested users are now entitled to download the full version of DAZ Studio 4 with serial number for free of charge.
Visit the Promo Page of DAZ Studio 4, and click the “Download now” button. Then follow on-screen instructions to get your full version serial number / License code.