Updated: Norton by Symantec has released the 2014 editions of its computer security software, which keep consumers safe from evolving threats in their daily online lives. The latest versions improve on the industry’s leading protection and performance, and are designed for compatibility with the new features of Windows 8.1. You can now Download Norton Antivirus 2014 Free with 180 Days Serial Key or Norton Internet Security 2014 with 90 Days Trial Product Key.
Norton by Symantec, one of the most trusted security vendor has released the final stable versions of its new 2013 consumer product line: Norton Anti-Virus 2013, Norton Internet Security 2013, and Norton 360 2013. The new 2013 solutions offers the same level of protection along with new features and improvements. The result is a useful all-around security application aimed at keeping up with a fast-changing landscape where new threats are constantly emerging.
Norton 2013 comes with support for Windows 8 and its famous Metro UI. The 2013 interface is similar to the previous edition, but has been optimized for use on touch systems, and security can now be controlled via a Metro app, if you install Norton 2013 on on Windows 8. There are also a series of technological improvements and new features in this release:
- Significant performance enhancements that will ensure your computer runs faster with Norton products installed than any other security product, including the default Windows Defender product
- Improved firewall protection system and an “Insight technology” functionality to detect and block malicious network activity, including botnet activity that will attempt to steal personal information;
- Improved SONAR now works in Safe Mode to detect more threats via their behaviour;
- Enhanced features in the Norton Toolbar to enable you to safely navigate the web and share URLs as well protect your identity data.
- Powerful phishing detection using Norton’s vast URL reputation data and advanced data analytics to significantly improve phishing protection effectiveness not just in the most popular sites but also in the newest and less frequently visited sites.
- Enhanced Metered Network Broadband Mode now leverages the new cost aware networking capabilities built into Windows 8 to offer our users to create more powerful policies when on metered networks
- Integration of Norton Power Eraser, Instead of taking you to a Web page, the new Norton products now provide a link on the manual scan completion page to directly download and run Norton Power Eraser tool.
- Remote Management. Now includes a built-in feature that allows you to remotely manage your Norton products through Management portal even without installing the Management agent.
Learn more by visiting these links:
Norton 2013 30 days Free Trial Offline Installer [Official Direct Download Links]
Norton AntiVirus 2013 FINAL, Norton Internet Security 2013 FINAL and Norton 360 2013 are all available now as a free 30-day trial downloads for PCs running Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit), Vista (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) and Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit).
If you’re looking for offline installers of Norton Anti-Virus 2013, Norton Internet Security 2013, and Norton 360 2013, we’re providing them below [English Version].
Download Norton AntiVirus 2013 Free 30 days Trial Version: Link
Download Norton Internet Security 2013 Free 30 days Trial Version: Link
Download Norton 360 2013 Free 30 days Trial Version: Link
Updated: Norton 2013 Free 60 Days OEM Version (Thanks to Sharemore for the links)
Download Norton AntiVirus 2013 with 60 days OEM Product Key: Link
Download Norton Internet Security 2013 with 60 days OEM Product Key: Link
Download Norton 360 2013 with 60 days OEM Product Key: Link
If you are an existing customer with an active subscription to Norton Internet Security or Norton AntiVirus (2006 or newer), you can update to the latest version for FREE. To do this, simply go to http://updatecenter.norton.com and select Update Me Now.
Beta Testers: If you participated in the Public Beta, please be sure to restore to the backup you made before installing the beta software. If you did not make a backup, please UNINSTALL the beta software before installing the Final Release. You can uninstall by going to Add/Remove Programs (Windows XP) or Programs and Settings (Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8), selecting the beta products, and clicking on UNINSTALL. If you install over the beta product, unexpected errors could occur which would require you to uninstall and reinstall the product. Be sure to follow these steps precisely.