Updated: Symantec, better known as Norton, has released the 2014 editions of its computer security software, which keep consumers safe from evolving threats in their daily online lives. The latest versions improve on the industry’s leading protection and performance, and are designed for compatibility with the new features of Windows 8.1. You can now Download Norton Antivirus 2014 Free with 180 Days Serial Key or Norton Internet Security 2014 with 90 Days Trial Product Key.
Symantec, better known as Norton, one of the most trusted security vendor has released the final stable versions of Norton 2012, the successor of Norton 2011. The improved Norton Internet Security 2012 & Norton AntiVirus 2012 offers the same level of protection along with new features and improvements. The result is a useful all-around security application aimed at keeping up with a fast-changing landscape where new threats are constantly emerging.
Norton 2012 brings key new features to address the latest threats and powerful protection against one of today’s greatest consumer concerns: ensuring online personal information remains confidential. Additionally, Norton brings a powerful combination of reputation, file, behavior and network based protection to provide the most comprehensive security to date.
Key security technologies and usability improvements include:
- Norton Identity Safe in the Cloud1 – Protects personal and financial information from cybercriminals and keeps users safe from fraudulent websites. New streamlined interface, simplified login experience, and ability to store passwords in the cloud makes accessibility easy from any computer with Norton Internet Security 2012 installed.
- Norton Management – New web-based functionality lets users manage their Norton products from anywhere in the world. Users can remotely add Norton products, manage security settings and update subscriptions, making it simple to check on the health of their devices or fix issues without needing to be there in person.
- Norton Insight – Norton’s exclusive reputation-based security technology leverages the anonymous software adoption patterns of millions of contributing Symantec users to automatically identify and block never before seen malicious software.
- Download Insight – Checks every downloaded file for safety before installation and now provides users with additional data about the predicted stability of the application in their environment based on the stability experiences of millions of other Symantec users.
- SONAR 4.0– Improved SONAR technology monitors running applications for suspicious behavior to quickly detect and disable previously unknown threats.
- Norton User Experience – From the streamlined main user interface, Norton 2012 offers quick access to Norton Mobile Security Lite, Norton Cybercrime Index, Norton Online Family and website ratings service Norton Safe Web2.
For the list of New Features and Improvements, check out: What’s new in Norton 2012
Norton 2012 also continues to set the industry bar for protection and performance. For the second year in a row, Norton placed first in overall protection according to testing from AV-Test Institute. In addition, Norton Internet Security 2012 ranked first in overall performance testing by both PassMark Software and AV-Comparatives. According to Symantec’s internal testing, Norton 2012 even outperforms the award-winning 2011 version with 30 percent faster scans, 17 percent faster boot time and 24 percent faster file copying.
Norton 2012 30 days Free Trial Offline Installer [Official Direct Download Links]
- Norton Internet Security 2012 FREE 90 Days OEM Version
- Norton AntiVirus 2012 Free 90 days OEM Version
- Norton AntiVirus 2012 Free 180 Days OEM Product Key
- Users with Norton Internet Security 2011 or Norton AntiVirus 2011 can update to the 2012 version by going to Support from the Main User Interface and clicking on New Version Check.
- If you participated in the Public Beta, please be sure to restore to the backup you made before installing the beta software. If you did not make a backup, please UNINSTALL the beta software before installing the Final Release. You can uninstall by going to Add/Remove Programs (Windows XP) or Programs and Settings (Windows Vista / Windows 7), selecting the beta products, and clicking on UNINSTALL. If you install over the beta product, unexpected errors could occur which would require you to uninstall and reinstall the product. Be sure to follow these steps precisely.