Free Download Norton Internet Security 2013 with 90 Days Trial Product Key – Norton Internet Security is a top-notch internet security suite that delivers the fastest and lightest online threat protection available. It has got many many awards and recommended by most trusted editors, technology experts, and PC magazines. The latest version Norton Internet Security 2013 continues to leverage the power of the cloud to keep consumers safe in all they do online – whether browsing, socializing or shopping. Five patented layers of protection that work simultaneously to proactively block cyber-attacks and detect and remove malicious threats before they can infect your computer. And it all happens with blazing fast scan speeds and the least impact on your PC’s performance, so it won’t disrupt your work or play.
In addition to delivering core protection via the cloud, Norton Internet Security 2013 now include improved cloud-enabled features such as Norton Management, Norton Identity Safe and online backup, which allow consumers to conveniently manage their security and keep their personal information safe, anywhere, anytime. Norton Internet Security 2013 also comes with support for Windows 8 and its famous Metro UI. The 2013 interface is similar to the previous edition, but has been optimized for use on touch systems, and security can now be controlled via a Metro app, if you install NIS 2013 on on Windows 8.
Norton Internet Security 2013 Key Features:
- Advanced protection for your PC – includes everything from Norton AntiVirus 2013
- Norton Protection System – The 5 patented layers of protection detect and eliminate threats more quickly and accurately than other technologies.
- Network Defense Layer Protection – Stops online threats before they can reach your computer.
- SONAR Behavioral Protection & Live 24×7 Threat Monitoring – Stays ahead of, detects and eliminates threats that haven’t been invented yet by watching your PC for suspicious activity.
- Threat-removal Layer – Targets and eliminates hard-to-remove threats less sophisticated products often miss.
- Norton Management – Cloud-based controls let you fix, update, renew and install Norton Internet Security over the Internet with a few simple clicks. It brings together your available Norton protection for other devices, like your Mac computer, smartphone or tablet, in one place.
- Norton Identity Safe – Remembers, secures and automatically enters your user names and passwords for you.
- Parental Controls Management – Lets you access Norton Online Family through Norton Internet Security
- Antiphishing Technology – Blocks fraudulent “phishing” websites set up by online scammers to steal your money, passwords and identity.
- Insight – Improves performance by identifying safe files and only scanning unknown files.
- Norton Safe Web – Proactively protects you while you surf the Web by warning of and blocking unsafe and fake websites right in your search results.
- Norton Safe Web for Facebook – Scans your Facebook News Feed for dangerous links, infected downloads and unsafe websites.
- Browser Protection – Proactively protects you by checking for and blocking online threats as your browser loads, to stop online threats before they can do damage.
- Download Insight 2.0 – Protects you from dangerous applications before you install them by telling you if they are harmful or unstable.
- Vulnerability Protection – Stops cybercriminals from using security holes (vulnerabilities) in applications to sneak threats onto your PC.
- Bandwidth Management 2.0 – Automatically adjusts Norton data usage updates when you connect to 3G networks to avoid using up your monthly data allotment or causing overage fees.
Norton Internet Security 2013 Free Download with 90 Days Trial Product Key
Norton Internet Security 2013 is normally priced at $70 per 1-year single license key on up to 3 PCs, and come with a 30 days trial like other security software. If you don’t like the usual 30 days trial then here is an promotion offer to get a free copy of Norton Internet Security 2013 that protect you for
6 months (180 days) 3 months (90 days).
The old method (shared on Sep 9, 2012 ) to get Norton Internet Security 2013 free for 90 days is still working and I find an easier way for you to get Norton Internet Security 2013 Free 3 months serial license key. Go to the PCWelt.de promo page here, and click on the “Download jetzt starten” button to download a free 90 days OEM version of NIS 2013. You can also use the direct download link here. This is a free 90 days OEM versions which means it does not require any product key for registration. Just install it and Enjoy free 90 days protection from Norton Internet Security 2013!
[Updated 1]: Norton has removed the free 6 months OEM version from their server. As for now, you can only download a 90 days OEM version of NIS2012 and follow the steps below to use Nis 2013 free for 90 days. Or you can also Free Download Norton Antivirus 2013 with 180 Days Trial Product Key [/Updated 1]
1. Download Norton Internet Security 2012 Netbook Edition free 6 months OEM version from
this link (Norton has removed the free 6 months OEM version from their server.). This step installer is pre-loaded with 6 months free Norton Internet Security 2013 product key, so no additional serial key or activation code is required to get the 6 month trial of NIS 2012.
2. After finished installation, a registration screen should pop up. If the pop up screen does not appear, click on “Norton Account” on the main interface. Enter your email address and create / login Norton Account.
3. Sign In to your Norton account here, then click on “Products”. You will find your 180 days Product Key & Product Serial Number of Norton Internet Security. Copy the product key, you will need it to activate Norton Internet Security 2013. If you want to install NIS 2013 on a different pc, click on the “remove” button.
4. Download & install Norton Internet Security 2013 from this link [English 30 day trial Version]. You do not need to uninstall NIS 2012. The installation of NIS 2013 will automatically remove Nis 2012. Active full version with the product key in step 3.
5. You have successfully activated and registered Norton Internet Security 2013, and now have 180 days (or 6 months) of subscription. The procedure is a little lengthy but it’s worth doing for an excellent security product.
Thanks to “Sharemore” for this tip.