Panda Internet Security 2012 for Netbooks is a security software that offers optimised protection based on the specification and usage of netbooks and allows you to get the most of your Netbook for any offline or online activity, such as buying or banking online, with confidence and without interruption.
Panda Internet Security 2012 for Netbooks protects you from viruses, hackers, online fraud, identity theft and all threats known and unknown threats. In addition, it keeps your inbox spam-free, and allows you to browse the web privately and securely with the entirely new Panda Safe Browser. With the Parental Control, your children can browse the Internet safely.
The outstanding features of Panda Internet Security 2012 for Netbooks:
- Improved Protection technologies to detect all types of threats known and unknown threats.
- Improved award-winning Collective Intelligence.Harness the power of the cloud.
- IMPROVED Anti-Spam Protection. Keep your inbox “immune” from spam.
- Improved Personal Firewall with WiFi security to block intruders and hackers.
- Improved Panda USB Vaccine to protect your computer and USB from contamination.
- NEW! Safe Browsing (Sandboxing). Secure access to any website.
- New Web navigation report, see blocked sites.
- Improved interface for all types of users, from basic to technical
- Virtual keyboard. Create and use secure passwords without the keyboard.
- Multimedia / Gaming mode. Gaming and entertainment is not interrupted.
- Home network management. Check the status of the security of your home computer.
- Improved Parental Control. Protecting children safe from inappropriate Web content.
- Backup & Restore. Protect your important files and avoid losing the most random data.
- Improved Online Backup. Allows you to access your data from anywhere, with online storage up to 2GB.
- Identity Protect. Protecting personal information and confidentiality.
- Live up-to-the-minute updates
- SOS Virus – a rapid response service that lets you submit suspicious files directly to PandaLabs’ engineers.
- Provide technical assistance and support through by e-mail and web, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Panda Internet Security 2012 for Netbooks is normally priced at $50.99 per 1-year single license for 1 PC, and come with a 30 days trial like other security software. If you don’t like the usual 30 days trial then here is an promotion offer for Microsoft users (in fact anybody can grab the offer, but the software only installs on Windows operating system) to get a free copy of Panda Internet Security 2012 for Netbooks that protect you for 3 months (90 days).
Windows users who want to enjoy free 3 months protection with Panda Internet Security 2012 for Netbooks can directly download the free 3 months subscription setup installer of Panda Internet Security 2012 for Netbooks: http://acs.pandasoftware.com/marketing/promo/PANDAPT12PROMO3M.exe
This is a special OEM edition. Just install the program and you’re good to go with free 3 months security protection. No activation code or license serial key required. The offer also includes free Panda Global Protection 2012, Panda Internet Security 2012, and Panda Antivirus Pro 2012 with 3 months activation key.
Panda Internet Security 2012 is compatible with Windows 7 (32/64-bit), Vista (32/64-bit) and Windows XP (32-bit) platforms.
About Panda Security:
Founded by Mikel Urizarbarrena in 1990 in Bilbao, Spain, Panda Security is the world’s leading provider of cloud-based security solutions with its Collective Intelligence technology. This innovative security model can automatically analyze and classify thousands of new malware samples every day, guaranteeing corporate customers and home users the most effective protection against Internet threats with minimum impact on system performance.