Registry First Aid is a user friendly and reliable registry scanning and backup program offered by Rose City Software. It offers a safe and effective Windows registry scanner that able to optimize, keep tuned, error free and speed up system to ensure maximize PC performance. Registry First Aid also scan registry for orphaned file or folder references to correct registry entries to match the located files or folders. In addition Registry First Aid can find invalid entries that link to the files of deleted applications to remove the files from registry. Moreover, other features like the add/remove programs utility and program startup editor is also included.
With the addition of scan scheduling and an in-depth spread of registry backup and restore utilities, Registry First Aid is a great option when looking for a program to help keep your computer running clean. Registry First Aid normally cost $27.95 for purchase a single user serial license key, or users can download the latest version Registry First Aid trial version for only 30 days free usage. However, as part of promotional offer from Avanquest, everyone now can grab the latest version Registry First Aid 9 Standard with free full version genuine legitimate Registration Key.
Key Features of Registry First Aid:
- Clean and fix your Registry
- Optimise and defragment your Registry
- Remove registry entries safely thanks to automatic registry backups
- Get full control over many system features like the start up programs, uninstall records and more
How to get Registry First Aid 9 Standard Version Registration Key For Free?
1. Visit the Registry First Aid 9 giveaway page here, and finish the online form.
2. An email with a Confirmation link will be sent to your email.
3. Click on that Confirmation link and your free Registration Key for Registry First Aid 9 will immediately be displayed (the free Registration Key will also be sent to your mail).
Also please note that if you use Chrome / Google Translate, turn off the automatic language translation feature first to copy and paste the serial key. Google Translate may give you an incorrect input and not allow the registration.
3. Download Registry First Aid 9 From here, install and run it. Click “Help Menu” -> “Enter Registration Key”, and use the Registration Key you got above to fully activate the software (you can enter anything you like in the user name box, for example, mostiwant or your own name).
System Requirements of Registry First Aid: Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/Windows 7 and the new Windows 8 (64-bit and 32-bit Windows).
Creating a System Restore Point before trying out a new software or a tweak is always recommended.