Registry First Aid is a user friendly and reliable registry scanning and backup program offered by Rose City Software. It offers a safe and effective Windows registry scanner that able to optimize, keep tuned, error free and speed up system to ensure maximize PC performance. Registry First Aid also scan registry for orphaned file or folder references to correct registry entries to match the located files or folders. In addition Registry First Aid can find invalid entries that link to the files of deleted applications to remove the files from registry. Moreover, other features like the add/remove programs utility and program startup editor is also included.
With the addition of scan scheduling and an in-depth spread of registry backup and restore utilities, Registry First Aid is a great option when looking for a program to help keep your computer running clean. Registry First Aid normally cost $27.95 for purchase a single user serial license key, or users can download the latest version Registry First Aid 8.2 trial version for only 30 days free usage. However, as part of promotional offer from Avanquest, everyone now can grab the latest version Registry First Aid 8.2 with free full version genuine legitimate Registration Key.
Though, Registry First Aid 7.1 is old version but it still very good and works on all Windows PC from Windows XP to 7.
Key Features of Registry First Aid 8.2:
- Clean and fix your Registry
- Optimise and defragment your Registry
- Remove registry entries safely thanks to automatic registry backups
- Get full control over many system features like the start up programs, uninstall records and more
How to get Registry First Aid Registration Key For Free?
1. Visit the Registry First Aid 8.2 giveaway page, and finish the online form.
2. An email with a Confirmation link will be sent to your email.
3. Click on that Confirmation link and your free Registration Key for Registry First Aid 8.2 will immediately be displayed (the free Registration Key will also be sent to your mail).
3. Download Registry First Aid 8.2 From here, install and run it. Click “Help Menu” -> “Enter Registration Key”, and use the Registration Key you got above to fully activate the software (you can enter anything you like in the user name box, for example, mostiwant or your own name).
System Requirements of Registry First Aid: Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 7, Windows 7 32-bit
Updated: In fact, this is not a new promo but lasts for a long time ( we shared this promo on Oct 27, 2010), it is still working and many of you may need it. I change the date published for this post to make it up. Hope you will like this user friendly and reliable registry scanning and backup program.
Updated 2: I find a new promo for the latest version Registry First Aid 8.2.