PhotoDirector 2011 is a powerful photo editing and managing software that provides a workflow-based solution to the age-old question of importing, managing, enhancing and finally sharing photos. The program is introduced by CyberLink, the maker of the best movie player PowerDVD and the award winning Video Editing software PowerDirector.
CyberLink PhotoDirector 2011 offers photographers the possibility to obtain amazing performance and high-quality results with a vast array of photo workflow, editing and management tools – colour correction, noise reduction, white balance, levels adjustment, native support for raw files from Canon and Nikon cameras, spot and blemish removal, and so on – and wraps them up in a user interface that allows the user to edit photos in a risk-free environment thanks to its nondestructive editing environment, where changes can be previewed in real time without having to apply them to the image first.
CyberLink PhotoDirector 2011 Key Features :
- Import and organize all your photos in the library for easy browsing and editing.
- View each individual photo’s metadata information.
- Add and embed keyword tags and copyright information in photos.
- Crop and rotate photos, or apply touch-ups such as red-eye and spot removal.
- Modify photo color and white balance with easy to use adjustment controls.
- Sharpen photos and correct photos that contain unwanted vignetting or image noise.
- Create dazzling photo slideshows and output them as video files.
- Share photos on Facebook and Flickr, and upload created photo slideshows directly to YouTube.
CyberLink PhotoDirector 2011 System Requirements:
- CPU Processor Intel Pentium D 3.0 GHz CPU with hyper-threading or equivalent AMD CPU is minimal.
- Screen Resolution 1024 X 768, 16-bit color or above.
- Operating System Microsoft Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit).
- Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise (32 bit and 64 bit).
- Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack 3.
- Memory 2 GB is required.
- Graphics Card Intel 945 GM and above (Independent graphics card recommended).
- Hard Disk Space 1 GB of disk space for application and documentation.
CyberLink PhotoDirector 2011 for Free:
CyberLink PhotoDirector 2011 Beta version is released today with a full version offer or Giveaway. Any user who downloads the beta version and provides CyberLink with valid feedback of their experience by June 20th will receive the full version of PhotoDirector 2011 Pro for free, worth $99.95, when it’s released at the end of June.
To participate in the Giveaway go to this promo page, and Submit the form by entering your name and Email ID.
You will soon receive an eMail with a 90 day trial version of the software and attached feedback form, try the software and send feedback by 20th of June to the Email ID mention in your Email. If you have returned a valid questionnaire, please wait patiently for your free version of PhotoDirector which will be sent to your email address by June 30th, 2011.
Updated: Beta test closed. For a limited only, Download CyberLink PhotoDirector 2011 Free Full Version Serial Key