Zenonia series latest Android game, the highly-anticipated Zenonia 3 has just been released by GAMEVIL and is available as as a free download on the Android Market. However, those who wish to play the first two Zenonia games will still have to pay $0.99 for each, as these games are not subject of the promotion.
Like the earlier games in the Zenonia series, Zenonia 3 features real time combat and exploration. But it has been revamped and up-scaled to offer players an epic gameplay and greater enjoyment than the previous two games combined. You will be treated to new improvements including lots of new gear, new customization and skills and even three PvP arenas to battle it out in against other players!
- 227 unique maps of Migard and 136 quests of action-packed adventure.
- Melee and range type classes to choose from; Sword Knight, Shadow Hunter, Mechanic Launcher and Nature Shaman.
- Combat through the new Execution Room Mode dungeons in single or asynchronous co-op play.
- Acquire and show off 48 Game Center achievements (for iOS) plus 47 in-game titles with special effects.
- No more weight or hunger system. New slot-based inventory management and easier item combining.
Zenonia 3 For Android Improved Features:
- 184 weapons, 120 helmets, 120 armors, 100 gauntlets and 100 footwear for maximum character customization.
- Normal, Hard and Hell Mode plus an asynchronous online PvP arena to challenge friends.
- Over 200 intelligent monsters, intuitive Fairy synchronization and more mini-puzzles to master.
- An immersive new tale from the world of ZENONIA. What has happened to Regret? Who is Chael? What lies in Midgard?…
Zenonia 3 is currently available as a “freemium” app – the entire full version is free download & play, with in-app purchases available for complete character customization. It is compatible with all devices running Android 2.1 or higher. Android Market Link.