Electronic Arts is continuing its “On the House” free game promotional program and is offering the critically acclaimed classic RTS Command & Conquer: Red Strike Bundle free for all Origin members. This Red Strike Bundle combines two Command and Conquer gameplay experiences: the full game Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 and the expansion pack Command & Conquer: Yuri’s Revenge, allowing gamers to battle through an alternate future controlling the Soviets, the Allies, or Yuri’s psychic armies.
You can grab the game for free for a limited time period on EA’s Origin store here. If you don’t have an Origin account, just create one, it’s free. And as with the other On the House freebies, once you claim the game, you can download and play it whenever you want, even when the game goes back to its original price on Origin. If you’re a fan of classic RTS games, don’t miss out.
Related Giveaway: Free Download Theme Hospital Full Version PC Game
About the Game:
Deliver the Fury – the world erupts in conflict as Soviet forces invade American soil in Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2. Time travel has helped to eliminate the German threat, and now the Soviets are expanding into the West unchecked. You are the Supreme Commander. Arm yourself to the teeth with top-secret technologies and lead the Soviet or Allied troops to victory. Plus, defeat an army of mind-controlled Soviet forces in the expansion Command & Conquer: Yuri’s Revenge.
- Many ways to play. Lead Soviet or Allied forces in a gripping single-player game or a Skirmish game, where there’s no particular objective other than destroying everything else on-screen. Who will win the war for world domination?
- No need to play nice. You’ll need to pull out all the stops if you’re going to win this war. Thankfully, you’ve got a well-stocked arsenal of legitimate and illicit technologies from Prism Tanks and Terror Drones, to Psychic Mind Control devices and Soviet Cloning Vats. Use them.
- Deliver the fury. Dominate land, air, and sea battles with the help of over 80 units and structures. Plus, you’ll benefit from a enhanced veterancy system that turns newbie forces into battle-hardened war machines — and brings you closer to victory.
Minimum System Requirements:
- CPU: 2.0 GHz Intel P4 / 2000+ AMD Athlon (For Vista and Windows 7 – 2.2 GHz Intel P4 / 2200+ AMD Athlon)
- RAM: 1.0 GB for Vista and Windows 7
- HARD DRIVE: minimum of 15GB (41GB minimum for all games installed)
- GRAPHICS CARD: DirectX 9.0c, NVIDIA GeForce 4+ / ATI Radeon 8500 or better (Note: ATI Radeon 9200 and 9250 PCI, NVIDIA GeForce 4 MX cards are not supported.) For Vista and Windows 7 NVIDIA GeForce 6100+ / ATI Radeon 9500+ (Note: At the time of release, Windows Vista is not compatible with ATI-based video cards with Radeon 9250 chipsets and below, in addition to NVIDIA-based video cards with GeForce 5000 series chipsets and below. ATI Radeon 9200 and 9250 PCI and NVIDIA GeForce 4 MX cards not supported. By extension, the game is not compatible with these chipsets on Windows Vista machines.)
- SOUND CARD: DirectX 9.0c compatible Sound Card. (For Vista and Windows 7 Note: For Creative Sound Blaster Audigy cards running under Windows Vista, Intel P4 2.6 GHz CPU or equivalent, or multi-core CPU, required)
- ONLINE CONNECTION REQUIREMENTS: For Multiplayer games: 2 to 8 players with optional voice support, network or Internet connection required (Cable, DSL, or faster connection)
Note: This is not a new promo but last for one month already. It’s not clear for how long the game will stay free, but the page state that the offer is available for a Limited Time Only. So it’s probably best to claim this free game as soon as possible.
Thanks very much to Goodwin for informing me about this promo and very sorry for my late to report it.