The variety of digital formats we can use to store our information is continuously growing more abundant. One of the most often used and consequently widely spread file types is the Portable Document Format, in short PDF. PDFs can be generated rather easily, but editing the enclosed data poses a few difficulties. An option would be to independently edit either the original text or the images compiled in the Portable Document Format. Now, to do that you’ll need a converter that can decode and disassemble the pdf file in its constituent parts for later editing. Such a tool is Docany PDF to Text Converter.
Docany PDF to Text Converter is an efficient and convenient program to convert PDF to text files in batch mode. With a few mouse clicks hundreds of PDF files will be converted to plain text files at one time. So you can easily edit, re-use, re-organize, present, and share your PDF files. Additionally, it doesn’t require Adobe Acrobat or any other PDF plugins to be installed.
Docany PDF to Text Converter Key Features:
- Automatic, Fast, Easy to Use : You can convert hundreds of PDF files at a time with just a few mouse clicks and super high speed. Support multi-core processing.conversion
- PDF to Text : Convert PDF to plain text, so you can edit, re-use, re-organize, present, and share your PDF files. Extract the text from a PDF file, and retain its original structure and layout.
- Batch Conversion : Convert hundreds of PDF files at one time in batch mode.
- Unicode Support : Normalizes the text in a PDF document to Unicode and support multi-language PDF files to be converted.
- Support encrypted PDF files: Capable to convert password protected PDF files to text, it will ask for a password during importing PDF files.
- Select certain pages of PDF to convert: Allow convert the complete document or specify the pages or page range for conversion and this program will convert the document accordingly.
- Standalone: It does not require Adobe Acrobat, Acrobat Reader or any other PDF plugins for installation.
While this PDF Converter claims to support multi-language PDF files, it doesn’t support Chinese for me. When I import a Chinese PDF, it can convert only 2 pages of that file, no matter how many pages that pdf have.
How does Docany PDF to Text Converter works?
Docany PDF to Text Converter helps you convert PDF to text in just three steps. You don’t need to know more about PDF format or other settings, just run the program, import PDF files, and click Start then you can get your converted text. Here are the easy steps.
Docany PDF to Text Converter Free Full Version Giveaway:
In cooperation with Docany Software (developer of Docany PDF to Text Converter and sponsor of this giveaway), we can offer 20 free serial numbers / License keys to activate the Full Version of Docany PDF to Text Converter, each worth USD $19.90.
To win a free serial number / License key, simply leave a comment below to register for the contest. A valid email address must be entered on the “Mail” field. And do NOT post email address inside comments to avoid spam. The Giveaway will end on September 4, 2011, 12:00 PM GMT. Winners will be selected randomly, and will be announced before September 7, 2011, 12:00 PM GMT.
If you wish to share this post, to help spread the word among your friends, you may use the sharing widget placed at the end of this post. Users who share this post will have bigger chance to win. Good luck to every one! At last, thanks kathy from Docany Software.