Layerview is a fast, light weight, flexible network analyzer or network packet sniffer software. With Layerview you can take control of your network and monitor exactly what data have been sending or receiving by your PC. It not only helps to filter out inaccurate or damaged packet but also help maintain efficient network data transmission. The LayerView has been designed to support most of the Ethernet and wireless adapter.
Here are some key features of LayerView
- Conversation view: LayerView reconstructs entire TCP/UDP conversations for browsing
- Protocol analysis: LayerView can decode a wide range of protocols, with more being added every day
- Full filtering support: LayerView lets you search through and filter data collected
LayerView is offering their packet sniffer’s license key code for free to all users for non-commercial usage. This giveaway offer will be ended for the next 53 days. To grab the free LayerView license key code which normally cost $39 to purchase, just follow the below steps:
1. Visit the free license page at http://www.layerview.net/freelicense.php, and input your email id. Then click “Email License” button.
2, You will be redirected on a page from where you can download the free license key as well as the installer of Layerview.
3, Download and install it, after installation LayerView should load automatically.
4. To apply your license key, save the license file to your hard disk, then Help –> Enter License Key from within LayerView. After that use the “Browse” button to select the saved license key file from the hard disk and click “Apply License”.
Get LayerView today and take it for a test drive to see what it can actually do for you!
Note: LayerView has supported 64-bit installations. This includes Windows Vista x64, Windows 7 x64 and Windows Server 2008 x64, However, Windows XP Professional x64 Edition is NOT supported.