Math is a hard task for most of the school and college students. If you are struggling to complete the mathematics school work or assignments, then Microsoft Mathematics can be of great help.
Microsoft Mathematics 4.0 is an free award-winning education tool which focuses in solving mathematical problems ranging from basic mathematics to complicated precalculus. It consists of various powerful mathematical modules to offer help on pre-algebra, algebra, trigonometry, physics, chemistry, and calculus. One of my favorite features is step-by-step solutions to assist students in learning the fundamentals of resolving mathematical problems. They show you the individual steps to a solution, with basic explanations to help you understand how to solve the problem. It’s great when you get stuck and you need someone to explain it to you.
Features available in Microsoft Mathematics 4.0:
- Step-by-Step Equation Solver – An interactive assistance to aid the process of resolving complicated problems
- Graphing Calculator – Enable the users to visualize large data-sets in 2D and enhanced 3D color graphs
- Formulas and Equations Library – Eliminate unnecessary memorizations or book flipping as more than 100 commonly used equations and formulae are handily available
- Triangle Solver – A special graphing tool to aid in resolving trigonometry-based problems.
- Unit Conversion tool – Easy conversion involving length, area, volume, weight, temperature, pressure, energy, power, velocity, and time.
The previous versions of Microsoft Mathematics which was known as Microsoft Math was a standalone purchasable product which require product activation (sold for around $20). Now the new Version 4 is available free to download from Microsoft Download Center, or from the direct download link below:
Download Microsoft Mathematics v4.0 x86 From here (32-bit)
Download Microsoft Mathematics v4.0 x64 From here (64-bit)
You may also like to install additional add-in to plot graphs in 2D and 3D, calculate numerical results, solve equations or inequalities, and simplify algebraic expressions in your Word documents and OneNote notebooks.
Download the free Microsoft Mathematics Add-in for Word and OneNote From here.
The following operating systems are supported by Microsoft Mathematics 4.0: Windows 7, Windows Vista with Service Pack 2 (SP2), Windows XP (32-bit) with Service Pack 3 (SP3), Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit), Windows Server 2008 with Service Pack 2 (SP2), Windows Server 2003 (32-bit) with Service Pack 2 (SP2)