Windows has such a huge user base, that people never take major changes in the OS easily. Then, how many of you still use Windows XP just like me? I bet many of you are still to shift to Windows 7. There are great many reasons that still makes us use XP instead of Windows Vista or the latest operating system from Microsoft, Windows 7. Anyway, I’d like to introduce you a small tool that can let you Tweak and Optimize Windows XP to improve home, work and gaming performance safely by just using a click. This Free tool will help you improve your overall system performance without having to manually edit the Registry.
WinXP Manager is the powerful software tool to tweak and optimize Windows XP, it bundles more than 30 different utilities in one and help your system faster and more stable, secure and personal! The options include Media Player settings, Services settings (error reporting, time synch, remote registry etc.), as well as and option to remove items from the Start menu, network security settings and more.
The main features of Safe XP :
* Safe XP allows you to take control of your PC.
* Make Windows to run faster and more secure.
* Protect your privacy and strength Internet protection.
* Disable Spyware-like activities of Windows XP (also 2000&ME&98) Operating System, Media Player, Internet Explorer and Outlook.
* Disable unnecessary Windows services like System updates, error reporting and much more…
* Prevent Internet attacks, any RPC/DCOM related vulnerabilities and fix exploits like DSO.
* Disable script-based attacks on Windows Media Player, Internet Explorer and Outlook.
* Block Windows Messenger (spam) vulnerabilities.
* Restrict the actions of potentially dangerous “HTA” (Hypertext Application) capabilities in any version of Windows.
* Safe XP does not need any DLL or another file(s). It is just a single “EXE” file: SafeXP.exe
* It’s portable, No installation necessary.
Click to Enlarge
Safe XP provides a recommended settings option which checks the default options and you can use it if you are not sure about these options. Since this involve changing the system settings which sometime go weird, Safe XP also offer a option to restore settings or backup settings letting you restore your system back to previous settings.
Give your computer a chance to show all of its potential with Safe XP. This package will bulletproof your computer from many potential disasters and teach you more about your PC. Download Safe XP From this link. Obviously Safe XP is not updated for a long time, Still worth for you to try it out.