A great news for photographers or users who want to buy VuePrint. This $30 viewing/editing app is now free! For those who don’t know, VuePrint is an easy to use Windows program that lets you view, print, and convert graphics files, while at the same time playing sound (wav & mid), movie (avi & mov) and screensaver files.
Here are some key features of VuePrint:
- Reads and writes many different types of graphics files
- Lets you easily resize images (File|Resize)
- Lets you view images side-by-side (File|Split Window)
- Lets you acquire images from TWAIN-enabled devices
- Reads and writes images inside of uuencoded, MIME, Binhex, and zip files.
- Has a built-in screen saver
- Includes a slide show feature with more than a dozen options
- Displays multiple images in a window (thumbnails)
- Supports all graphics displays, including 256-color and 16-color laptops
- Supports copying to the clipboard, and pasting from the clipboard
- Uses 12 different effects for repainting the screen
- Has menu options to install and remove VuePrint
VuePrint was first released in 1995 and has grown into one of the most widely used image viewing/editing apps for Windows ever since. The latest version,VuePrint 8.0, was released 3 years ago and it’s showing its age now . Consequently, Hamrick Software, the developer, has decided to release it as freeware and abandon the $29.95 registration fee. Well, don’t be afraid to try this software, you may like it.
Just Download VuePrint Pro from this link and use 15551888 for the serial number
VuePrint is compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 both 32-bit and 64-bit version. However, if you’re using Windows 7, Vista or 64-bit XP, you might need to turn off Data Execution Protection (DEP) for VuePrint.