AppyFridays is a new app deals website that aims to help Mac users discover great apps at great prices and also help app developers climb the App Store charts. Of course if their app is worth it. To celebrate its coming launch, AppyFriday tied up with leading developers to offer free bundle of 6 amazing Mac Apps to every subscriber. Apps include MacCleanse, Tunes Cleaner, Musictube, Picturesque, EnSoul and Colorado Desktops. All apps together would cost around US$90, if purchasing from the Mac App Store. AppyFriday’s official launch is planned for Black Friday, November 23rd.
- MacCleanse ($19.99) – a Powerful application geared towards keeping your hard drive clean and perfectly functioning.
- Picturesque ($14.99) – Apple Design Award winner, magnificent app to make images look gorgeous for the web.
- Tunes Cleaner ($29.99) – Instantly add missing album titles, cover art, etc. Keep your iTunes library neat and organized.
- Musictube ($10.99) – Convenient music player. Surf through and listen to millions of songs.
- Ensoul ($9.99) – The Mac app that helps you put the “I” in your iPhone in easy, creative ways.
- Colorado Dekstops ($3.99) – Hundreds of astonishing Mac wallpapers from photos by pro photographer Richard Seldomridge.
To get apps, you should go to AppyFridays web site and sign-up to get newsletter. You will then receive email with download links and download codes for all the applications. As an extra bonus you can also get PhotoImporter ($2.99) app for free, just for tweeting about AppyFridays or sharing info on Facebook. PhotoImporter is a small and user-friendly menu bar based Mac application which will automatically import photos from a selected folder.