Designed for demanding users, TrustPort Total Protection 2012 is an all-in-one security suite that provides maximum protection for your computer with the use of two top anti-virus engines AVG (Argon) and BitDefender (Xenon) in real time and on-demand mode against malware, online threats and misuse of confidential data. Two top quality motors ensure the detection of harmful code almost to the magic figure of 100%.
TrustPort Total Protection 2012 comes with all the features included in TrustPort Antivirus 2012 and TrustPort Internet Security 2012, in addition to various other elegant and new features. It detects, cleans and quarantines infected objects (files, emails), enables the sandboxing of untrusted applications, heuristic file analysis, the blocking of spam and malicious Websites, the saving of all performed actions into a log file and automatic signatures updating. It also features Intelligent Firewall, Parental Control, Disk Backup System, confidential data by encryption and reliable data shredding.
Compared to TrustPort Total Protection 2011, the latest 2012 version introduced a new new feature, Access Management, which brings your data protection to a new level. It enables limiting access to selected system devices, e.g. flash drives or external hard drives. It is possible to assign different user privileges to these targets. Especially corporate customers may appreciate this feature as a huge benefit.
TrustPort Total Protection 2012 Key Features:
- Antivirus and antispyware – The program uses traditional scanning and heuristic analysis to protect the computer from viruses and spyware at all entry points.
- Personal firewall – serves to distinguish between legitimate and illegitimate connections between the computer and the Internet.
- Access management – to control access selected drives and folders to specific users.
- Data encryption and shredding – Two methods of file encryption are available. In addition the program enables the permanent shredding of sensitive data which is no longer in use.
- Portable antivirus – you can generate a portable version of the antivirus on your flash drive. It will enable antivirus scanning of any given computer on which you may be working.
- System recovery disk – In case of a serious virus damage the program enables creation of a system recovery disk with an antivirus module. After loading the operating system from the recovery disk it is possible to eliminate malware, which could not have been removed by other means.
Giveaway Contest: 3 Free One year licenses for TrustPort Total Protection 2012
We have 3 free 1 year licenses of TrustPort Total Protection 2012 available for this giveaway, each worth € 49.95. These licenses were obtained from TrustPort’s “Answer, Tag and Win” contest few months ago, and have to been registered by the 31st of December 2011.
To participate in the Giveaway, Simply share this giveaway offer on your blog or any of the social networking websites like Google+, Facebook, Twitter, Digg, Stumbleupon, etc. (you may use the sharing widget placed at the end of this post) and place its status URL here in the comment below (A valid email address must be entered on the “Mail” field so that we can contact you and send you the license key. And do NOT post email address inside comments to avoid spam. ).
The Giveaway start from now to 27th. Dec, 2011, 12:00 PM GMT. I will announce the winners on 28th. Jan, 2011. Lucky winners will be selected randomly according to random.org.
At last, wish you all the best for the holidays and a very happy new year!
[Updated] Winners are: Revo007, Jay, Valentina. License keys have been sent. [/updated]
[Updated 2]Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently: email@example.com Valentina, please comment with a valid email a.s.a.p, or else i will sent it to someone else[/updated]