GuitarTab Maestro is a highly sophisticated tab editing and music notation software that offers everything a guitar player could ever dream about. Whether you are seasoned professional, music teacher or just a learning beginner, GuitarTab Maestro will bring the full power of the most feature-rich guitar tab software on the market right to your fingertips.
Used by musicians all over the world, GuitarTab Maestro allows you to quickly compose songs by laying them out along with tabs and notes. You can use it for creating arrangements or for advancing to the next level of your performance skills. When compared to similar products, GuitarTab Maestro often comes out on top in terms of quality of tabs and notes, performance and ease of use, delivering the required flexibility, depth and sheer quality. There are also built-in features for helping you your music with others via social networks or email, training tools allowing you to practice a song, as well as teaching tools to help newbies learn how to play the guitar.
GuitarTab Maestro 7 Key Functions:
- Automatically corrects input.
- Allows highly versatile editing (copies, inserts, deletes, and transposes both individual notes and selected blocks of notes).
- Provides note entry through a virtual piano.
- Includes a descriptive chord builder.
- Anchors comments, references and other design elements to all units of the score.
- Sets alignment, offset and break size of staves and measures.
- Regulates volume, balance and effects for each individual track and instrument.
- Reads and writes MIDI files and records in MIDI format.
- Plays back instruments separately or as the entire ensemble.
- Prints scores with print previews.
- Supports Drag & Drop.
- Allows Undo and Redo.
- Records scores through MIDI devices.
- Can print blank staves for notation.
- Prints notes of the MIDI format files.
- Exports scores as graphics (GIF, JPEG, BMP).
- Manages orientation of the text on the sheet (displays the text at any angle).
- Calculates the volume of the notes based on dynamics symbols on the music staff.
- Calculates the playing of the effects (Arpeggio, Gruppetto, Vorschlag, Trillare) based on symbols on the staff.
- Includes a playback editor for changing starting time and duration of notes.
- Saves chord templates inside the program or in an external file for reuse and sharing with others.
- Includes an upgradeable list of the music terms.
GuitarTab Maestro 7 Free Full Version Download
GuitarTab Maestro is normally priced at $49.95 per serial number / license key, but you can download GuitarTab Maestro 7 full version free and legal from Giveaway of the Day for today only ( August 8, 2013). Don’t miss it. Visit GOTD Page.
Please make sure to follow the instructions in the readme.txt file which is included in the package for proper activation. You have to install and activate it before the Giveaway offer for the software is over.