Kaspersky lab has announced the release of its flagship consumer products Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 and Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2011. Like the previous version, Kaspersky Antivirus 2011 and Kaspersky Internet security 2011 they wont allow offline activation or activate it through using a key file.
From the version 2010 Kaspersky Lab products can be activated only by an activation code via the Internet. If you do not have an Internet connection, then in order to activate the purchased Kaspersky Lab product, create a request to Kaspersky Lab Technical Support via My Kaspersky Account from any computer which has an Internet connection.
This becomes quite difficult if you have a valid license key file or want to Activate Kaspersky Products Offline. Though, Kaspersky 2011 build don’t have the option to activate using the key file but there is a small trick to do it. And this trick doesn’t require your computer to be offline.
In order to activate Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 and Antivirus 2011 using a key file, you need to follow the simple steps given below. The images below have been reduced in size. Click on them to see the full version.
1, Open Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 or Kaspersky Antivirus 2011
2, Open Kaspersky 2011 License Manager ( Click License note installed button to open License management dialog box from lower right corner).
3. Click ‘Activate the application with a new license’ button. (Delete any trial key first, by clicking the red X next to the key).
4. Select ‘Activate commercial version’ and enter the activation license code as 11111-11111-11111-1111X
5. Click Next, an error dialog box will open as shown below:
6. Don’t worry! Simply click Ok button and you will now get the option to activate kaspersky using a key file.
7. Browse to the key location, You should see Activation completed successfully message along with your license type and expiration date details. Click Finish button and you have activated your kaspersky product .
This is How to Activate Kaspersky 2011 product a using key file. Good luck!