How to Convert DVD to iPod Classic?
The 16G capacity of iPod classic 7th Gen is simply unbeatable, where you can store thousands and thousands of hours of all your favorite music to your hearts’ content, up to 40,000 songs, 200 hours of video, 25,000 photos, or any combination. And you get up to 36 hours of battery life, so you can keep on rocking for a long, long time, and for power users it’s the best option available as far as capacity goes. It also doubles as a USB hard drive, so you can use it for data storage, too.
However, where do we find such many sources to put into iPod Classic? The video and audio in DVDs are the high quality sources. Before we know how to convert DVD to iPod Classic, we should concern about which kind of DVD Ripper should be used to rip DVD to iPod Classic.
To choose A Nice iPod Classic DVD Ripper
At first, let’s see some information. iPod Classic supported formats Audio formats supported: AAC, Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), MP3, MP3 VBR, Audible, Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV Video formats supported: H.264, MPEG-4, MP4, MOV
We can see, the number of iPod Classic supported format is not many enough. So there are two steps to rip DVD to iPod Classic – ripping and converting. Does any software exist for combine these two functions? WonderFox DVD Ripper can be capable of these works. Here are some details about WonderFox DVD Ripper:
1. Special setting scheme for iPod Classic.
2. Split large video files to volumes according the mode and size you set.
3. Can select a part of video/audio to convert according to start time and quantity of frames.
4. Provide luminace filter and deinterlace filter.
5. You can select audio track and subtitle to convert.
6. Provide the capability for you to set the resolution of the output video and many other options.
7. Can edit the video files.
8. Can Open DVD ,IFO, MPEG/VOB files.
9. Fast converting speed and high quality of output files.
10. Support many other output formats and devices which are up to 113 kinds.
Then, we can know how to convert DVD to iPod Classic with this awesome DVD Ripper.
How to Convert DVD to iPod Classic with WonderFox DVD Ripper?
OK, here are the conversion steps:
Step 1: Free download WonderFox DVD Ripper, run this program.
Step 2: Load DVD.
Step 3: Choose the part you want to rip.
Step 4: Select output format.
Step 5: Select output folder.
Step 6: Click “Start” button to begin rip DVD to iPod Classic.