How to Convert DVD to SWF
SWF originally referred to “Shockwave Flash” but later changed to “Small Web Format” to differentiate it from another technology that is named “Shockwave”, from which SWF is derived. It is a file format in the Adobe Flash platform used in opening videos, multimedia, ActionScript, and vector type of graphics. At present, SWF files are the most commonly used files on the internet for the display of animation or vector-based graphics. If you want to use the movie or music in DVD to make some DIY things and share then on the Internet fast, a software for converting DVD to SWF is needed. How to choose a nice DVD to SWF ripper and how to convert DVD to SWF with this software should be also considered.
Choose A Nice DVD to SWF Ripper
Generally, we need three software to finish this work – a DVD ripper, a video converter and a multimedia editor. Are there any software can be all around? Of course yes. WonderFox DVD Ripper supports ripping DVD video, extracting audio, grabbing screenshot and enable users to fully control output video quality or size by freely adjusting parameters. Besides these, WonderFox DVD Ripper also has some features as follow:
1. High Speed. It costs about 50%-60% of the whole movie time for converting.
2. Easy to Use. three steps – Load DVD > Set Profile > Get Start.
3. Support 113 kinds of popular output files and devices.
4. Continuously update to support the latest DVD copy protections. With free life-time upgrades, you can convert and backup any new DVDs at any time.
OK, next is learn how to use WonderFox DVD Ripper
How to Conver DV to SWF with WonderFox DVD Ripper
Here are the steps:
1. Download and run WonderFox DVD Ripper.
2. Load DVD.
3. Choose the part you want to rip.
4. Set your profile.
5. Select the output folder.
6. Click the “Start” button, then wait the blue progress bar fill with the line.