IDriveSync, a US based cloud file sharing and file sync service provider, recently had a back to school promotion when they started giving 10GB of free storage to everyone and also upgraded everyone’s accounts from 5GB to 10GB. Now, to top this IDriveSync are having more good news – they are now giving 25GB free accounts to all students with qualifying email addresses. This is to show their appreciation and support to all students who don’t always have the budget to spend on various expensive storage services available in the market. IDriveSync believes that a 25GB online account would go a long way in helping students store and share their data, and if not, their paid storage plans are very affordable at $5/month for 150GB and $50/month for 500GB.
IDriveSync Key Features:
- Visual Sharing – All new Visual Sharing with Facebook integration. Sharing with friends is an easy drag-and-drop
- Groups – Mix & match friends into convenient Groups for quick sharing Groups
- Cross Platform – Seamlessly sync Windows and Mac OS X computers in real-time
- iOS / Android – Access IDriveSync with apps for iPhone/iPad and Android devices
- Security – Files are secured and encrypted using military-grade technology
- Versions – Protect yourself from “digital accidents” with versioning and unlimited file retention Versions
- WebDAV / iWorks Compatibl – Access your synced files from any WebDAV client with standard WebDAV implementation
To get 25 GB IDriveSync cloud storage space for free, just sign up here with your school email address and voila – no games, no points, no referrals! ! Currently, this offer holds good for .edu, k12.state.us, ac.uk and schools.nyc.gov domain based email addresses. You can also expect existing accounts with legitimate school address to be updated automatically with higher storage shortly.