Kingsoft Presentation Standard 2012 is one of the major applications included in the Kingsoft Office Suite (along with Writer and Spreadsheets). It allows users to create dynamic slides, which can be used for speeches or presentations. This Standard Presentation provides a great range of features including slide templates, artistic backgrounds, dynamic transitions, and the ability to support animation and sound within slides, allowing you to produce wonderful slides.
Kingsoft Presentation Standard 2012 is highly compatible with Microsoft PowerPoint (97/2000/2003/2007/2010), and posesses a highly similar interface and range of features. You can freely switch between these two presentation applications. To be specific, Kingsoft Presentation has ability to create, open, edit and save all PowerPoint files formats including ppt, pptx and others; and Microsoft PowerPoint can view and edit all Kingsoft Presentation files as well. Its file size is smaller than its competitors -it will load and run faster, and it is also significantly cheaper.
Kingsoft Presentation Standard 2012 Key Features:
- Small data package.
- Tons of online free PPT templates.
- Add multimedia elements, from text and photos to audio and videos.
- Built-in chart and diagram editors to help users’ better present data
- A spell check function to make sure the text is polished
- Set Encryption for Your Documents. Protect your documents from being viewed or edited by unauthorized users
- Convert PPT Documents into PDF Format.
- Manager files with Multiple Tabs which support drag-and-drop.
- Two interfaces: the New 2012 interface and the Traditional interface.
Kingsoft Presentation Standard 2012 Free Download Full Version
Kingsoft Presentation Standard 2012 is normally priced at $19.95 per serial number / license key, but you can download Kingsoft Presentation Standard 2012 full version free and legal from Giveaway of the Day for today only (August 13, 2012). Don’t miss it. Visit GOTD Page. Note that you have to install it before the Giveaway offer for the software is over.