MAGIX Samplitude Pro X is one of the most successful complete solutions for professional audio editing. This PC-based Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) features extensive application options for uncompromised audio productions – from arranging and recording, to editing and mixing, all the way to professional mastering and CD/DVD authoring. The program stands for unique functionality & sound neutrality, outstanding cutting & editing options, perfect CD/DVD mastering, and the flexible customization of individual workflows.
Magix Samplitude Pro X Silver is a reduced version of Samplitude Pro X. Even Samplitude Pro X Silver is also based on the Hybrid Audio Engine for best sound quality and low latency. Samplitude Pro X Silver supports all common formats (ASIO, VST, ReWire, WDM, DirectX, MME) in order to work with external devices and plug-ins. MAGIX Samplitude Pro X Silver Version offers 8 tracks for recording audio and MIDI as well as useful functions for editing audio and MIDI data. It is the ideal software for beginners to get used to the world of music production with Magix Samplitude!
Magix Samplitude Pro X Silver has following limitations:
- Fewer tracks: 8 track limit, maximum of two submixes and two AUX busses
- Sample rate limited to 44.1 kHz
- Fewer plug-ins: four instruments maximum, four plug-ins per object maximum / Track / Master
- Fewer channels: four stereo (8 Mono) inputs and outputs, no 5.1 Surround
- Fewer effects: no Elastic Audio, cleaning effects, Room Simulator, no sidechaining, VariVerb and Vintage Effects Suite only as demo version
- Limited editing options: no Revolver tracks, no batch processing, no spectral edit directly in the tracks
- No EuCon hardware controller support.
- Limited synchronization options: only MIDI clock, no MIDI machine control or MIDI timecode sync, no ASIO Positioning Protocol, no SMPTE generator
- No pow-R Dithering and SmartDithering
- Fewer analysis tools: no “Bitmeter”, “Correlation meter” and “Direction meter”
- No burning from the software: no CD burning, DVD burning, no project backup on CD
- No object freeze, pasting objects together or object bounce
- Limited import and export: no import of AAF/OMF files, L/R- Wavs, video files, no DVD Import, no MusicXML export, MP3 export only with an installed version of Windows Media Player 10 or higher, no transfer to Video Pro X.
- Fewer samples: no loop libraries, no MAGIX Vita, Independence Sampler only as „Free” version
MAGIX Samplitude Pro X Silver Free Download Serial Number
The latest version Samplitude Pro X costs $499, however interested users can download the reduced version Magix Samplitude Pro X Silver worth € 49 with serial number for free, just follow below steps:
1. Download MAGIX Samplitude Pro X Silver: English Version| German Version.
2. Install it. After finished installation, run the program. A “Welcome” splash dialog will open. Click on the “Register now for unlimited use” button to open personal trial extension code registration web page.
3. And now you will be forwarded to registration page, after logging in or registering, a confirmation with your login data together with serial number to unlock Magix Samplitude 11 Silver full version will be sent to the registered email address. Note: It’s better to create a new account instead of using your existing MAGIX login, or else you may not be able to received the free serial number.
4. Enter the free serial number into the text box that appear on the welcome box after clicking Register program button. Then click on Continue to use program to unlock and activate the full version product.
Updated: This is a old promo (shared on August 3, 2013) but hope it prove useful to the one who may not know abut the promo.