3D is currently ‘the one’ new technique. What was hardly conceivable a few years ago has become reality long since. The audience in the cinema put on the 3D-glasses to watch movies in a completely new dimension. In the movies nothings works anymore without 3D and a lot more is happening: the industry is busy tinkering with the 3D-Blu-ray Disc, the 3D-TV and the 3D-computer. This undoubtedly marks only the beginning of a new 3D-boom, which will keep entertainment electronics and IT-sector busy for the next ten years.
MakeMe3D is a windows software specially designed to convert existing 2D-videos automatically into the real third dimension. The new 3D-videos are compatible to the known Anaglyph 3D glasses and to the new Stereoscopic 3D Hardware.MakeMe3D is extremely easy to operate: new technology does not necessarily have to be complicated. The program supports the import of 2D-videos and others in formats Video-DVD, AVI, WMV, MP4, 3GP, MPG and TS, to mention only the most important. The program stores the converted 3D-videos in formats AVI, MPG, MP4 and WMV. It is possible to select from numerous target profiles that are suitable for your specific device. For example, the video resolution is automatically adjusted to the parameters for iPad, PlayStation PS3 or Xbox 360.Best of all, MakeMe3D can convert videos in batch, meaning you’re free to go do other fun things while your computer chugs away at the conversions!
MakeMe3d Key Features:
- Convert 2D videos into 3D
- Enjoy support for multiple 3D glasses technologies
- Watch your 3D videos on multiple platforms
- Use target profiles for perfect device-specific output
- Import source material in Video-DVD, AVI, WMV, MP4, 3GP, MPG and TS formats
- Output files as AVI, MPG, MP4, and WMV
- MakeMe3d is compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7.
MakeMe3D is not able to convert DVD-videos or other videos that are equipped with an effective copy protection. Annoying, but it was not our idea and we cannot change it.
Supported 3D Hardware:
- Polarisation glasses: Polarisation glasses can be used with appropriate hardware like for instance the Acer 5740DG and Acer 5738DG notebooks, the Zalman ZM-M220W / iZ3D 22W monitors or a 3D TV flat screen with 3D Blu-ray player.
- Shutter technology: To use the modern Shutter technology on a PC, a Nvidea 3D Vision Glasses Kit and an appropriate 120 Hz monitor like the Syncmaster 2233RZ, a 3D notebook like the Asus G51J-3D or a 3D projector like the Acer H5360 are required.
- Anaglyph 3D glasses: For anaglyph playing of videos on PC-screens, iPad or TV the viewer requires one of the classic 3D-glasses (red & cyan, red & blue, green & magenta and yellow & blue) to profit from the 3D-effect.
MakeMe3D Free Download Full Version Serial Key
MakeMe3D is normally priced at $39.99 per serial number / license key. But as part of the promo offer, you can download a full version copy for free. Not sure for how long this offer will stay free, so if you’re interested get it now before it’s too late.
Please follow the instructions below to install and activate the software:
1, Visit the registration page here, enter your name, email, and press the “Request Serial Number” button.
2. You personal verification link for the requested free serial number of MakeMe3D will be sent via e-mail. Some email service providers assess automated e-mails as spam-mail. So if the e-mail hasn’t arrived within 15 minutes, please check your spam, junk or promotions mail folder to locate it.
3, Open that email and click on the verification link to confirm your request and to get your free serial number.
4. Download MakeMe3D: makeme3d-full.exe [24.3 MB]
5, Install and active MakeMe3D full version with the serial number you received.