Paragon Migrate OS to SSD is a new software that performs fast and safe Windows migrations to new storage devices (HDD or SSD) and even downsizes to smaller capacity drives in one simple step. So you are able to transfer a live system with no impact to your work when you want to upgrade your PCs to Solid-State Drives (SSD) or when you buy a bigger hard drive and want to transfer all your contents to the newer one.
Why try Migrate OS to SSD?
- Migrates Windows to larger or smaller storage devices in a single operation
- Supports any Windows since XP (including Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2)
- Automatically aligns partitions on the destination disk if necessary
- Automatically detects and copies MSR for succesful migrations of Windows 7
- Allows the user to exclude data during the process in order to fit the destination disk
- Processes locked (in-use) disks with MS VSS to migrate without rebooting Windows
- Includes Paragon’s time-proven move/resize functionality
- Guarantees safety for the system and data.
To learn more about Paragon Migrate OS to SSD, check the Official website
How to get Paragon Migrate OS to SSD Serial Number For Free?
Paragon Migrate OS to SSD normally costs $19.95 per license. Now, For a very limited time, the interested users are entitled to download Paragon Migrate OS to SSD with free Serial Number.
To grab your free copy:
1, Visit the Paragon Migrate OS to SSD promo page, fill the form with your name and a valid email address.
2, Then you will receive an email from <firstname.lastname@example.org> with subject Paragon Software Group – Paragon Migrate OS to SSD – Advent Action (English) containing your free registration details such as Product Key, Serial Number and Download URL.