Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper is a powerful combination of Blu-ray Ripper, Blu-ray 3D Ripper and common DVD Ripper. It removes the protections and enables movie lovers to backup, convert and edit both 2D/3D Blu-ray Discs and standard DVDs freely. With this easy-to-use tool you can rip your Blu-Ray discs and general DVDs at any length to your desired SD/HD video formats for playing in HD media player, Android and iOS devices, like Apple TV, iPad, iPhone, iPod, Google Nexus 7, Asus Transformer Pad Infinity 700, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Samsung Galaxy S III, Motorola Xoom, BlackBerry PlayBook, Nook Color and many more.
Pavtube Blu-ray ripper/3D Blu-ray ripper is a also perfect Blu-ray copy software tool which supports full disc copy (1:1) to the hard drive of your PC with Blu-ray and DVD’s original structures without any quality loss. Plus, taking advantage of the NVIDIA CUDA technology and AMD APP technology, the conversion speed can be increased up to 6 times faster than ever before.
Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper Key Features:
- Rip Blu-Ray movies/DVDs from disc, folder and IFO/ISO image file with desired subtitles and audio language.
- Back up Blu-ray and DVD movies to hard drive with original structures.
- Rip/convert Blu-ray/DVD to a wide range of file types
- Multimedia devices, media players, and video editing software compatibility
- Provide quite useful editing options, like trimming, splitting, cropping etc.
- Take full advantage of NVIDIA’s CUDA technology and ATI Stream (AMD APP) technology to largely accelerate conversion speed.
Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper Free Full Version Registration Key
Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper is normally priced at $49 per serial number / registration key, but you can download Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper full version free and legal from Giveaway of the Day for today only (October 28, 2012). Don’t miss it. Visit GOTD Page.
Please make sure to follow the instructions in the readme.txt file which is included in the package for proper activation. You have to install and activate it before the Giveaway offer for the software is over.
Note: BD drive is required for ripping Blu-ray disc.