Pgware Throttle 7 is an internet connection optimization shareware for Windows that will optimize your internet connection and attempt to increase the speed you surf the web, download files and improve online video streaming performance. Throttle makes your internet connection faster by making several Windows registry and system changes on your computer. Many of these changes affect how internet packets are sent and received by your computer, allowing larger packets to transmit by taking advantage of the larger amounts of memory installed on newer computers. For dialup internet connections, Throttle will improve the speed of the connection and also improve the stability to prevent disconnects and line interrupts.
Throttle works with all types of internet connections such as cable, dsl, satellite, dialup, tethering to your smartphone (2G/3G/4G) and many other types of internet connections.
Pgware Throttle 7 Key Features:
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP & Windows Server 2012, 2008, 2003. 32-BIT/64-BIT ready.
- Increases the speed of your internet making downloads faster, surfing the web faster and playing online games without lag.
- Support all internet connection types such as Cable, DSL, U-Verse, Fios and dial-up satellite and mobile phone (2G/3G/4G).
- Easy to use software that allows you to make permanent changes to your computer and modem with a single click.
- New and improved modern user interface, easy and intuitive to use and compliant with Windows user interface guidelines.
Pgware Throttle 7 Free Download Full Version Serial Key
Pgware Throttle is normally priced at $14.99 per serial number. DailySoftwareGiveaway (DSG) are having a giveaway of Pgware Throttle 7 , where everyone can download a full version copy for free. The giveaway will be valid for today only (24 hours on November 30, 2013). Act fast to grab your free copy. More info & grab your free copy at the DSG promo page here.
Note: just to be on the extra safe side it is recommended that you create a System Restore point / make a backup until you find the best / optimal settings. This will help restore your PC to an earlier state in case something ever goes wrong in the future.