Are you typing repetitive emails? Do you need a faster way to enter the same piece of information over and over again? PhraseExpander saves time by speeding up typing, creating templates, launching programs and automating common tasks (No auto-complete feature in the standard edition, which is offered today).
With PhraseExpander, you can create a library with your frequently used texts, and instantly recall them by typing an abbreviation in any application. For example, type FYI and “For your information” will be instantly inserted. PhraseExpander will also autocorrect your spelling mistakes in any application. The built-in Clipboard History gives you instant access to the last items you copied into the Clipboard. You can also use PhraseExpander to launch your favorite applications and websites, and to perform web searches. You will look cool with your friends when they see entire paragraphs appear on the screen as if by magic…
PhraseExpander Main features include:
- Easy-to-use and modern interface.
- Video tutorials and predefined phrases to get you started (and more available to download for free).
- Convenient built-in Testpad to test your phrases fast and easily.
- Clipboard History to quickly access the last items copied into the clipboard.
- Powerful built-in macro language.
- Insert your text snippets in plain text or rich text.
- Trigger you phrases by typing an abbreviation or hotkey.
- Launch your favorite applications and websites by typing the short in any application.
- Use PhraseExpander to search websites like Amazon, Wikipedia.
- Easily migrate your existing snippets from other applications.
- You can trust us: we have been helping small businesses and big companies since 2006.
PhraseExpander Standard Free License Code
PhraseExpander is available in two editions: Standard and Professional. PhraseExpander Standard is normally priced at $55.95 per serial number / license code, but you can download PhraseExpander Standard full version free and legal from Giveaway of the Day for today only (October 26, 2012). Don’t miss it. Visit GOTD Page.
Please make sure to follow the instructions in the readme.txt file which is included in the package for proper activation. You have to install and activate it before the Giveaway offer for the software is over.
If you missed the time limited giveaway, here are some freeware alternatives for you:
Smart Type Assistant for Windows: This tool is now freeware!
Initially, Smart Type Assistant’s basic purpose was to add some time-saving Microsoft® Word™features to every application you use. Then it has evolved into an advanced typing automation tool, intended to make your typing faster and error-free.
Smart Type Assistant features include Autoreplace (expanding short keywords into full phrases), Autocorrect (common typing errors, two initial capitals, and accidental usage of the Caps Lock key), various operations with the selected text, pasting large text pieces with a hotkey, Clipboard History and much more.
LetMeType: open source freeware
Like Microsoft’s AutoComplete, LetMeType helps you enter text, but regardless of the program you use. Running in the background, it analyses what you type. After some time it has collected enough information to guess a word after you have typed the first two or three letters. A list of the most probable words is displayed, and you can select one with a single keystroke or just continue typing.
(Thanks to Glen)