Presente3D is a handy and reliable add-on for Microsoft PowerPoint 2007/2010/2013 that allows users to create eye popping 3D presentations from existing 2D PowerPoint Presentations right within Microsoft PowerPoint’s Ribbon Bar within minutes. You can select any object on a slide and adjust its thickness and Pop-in or out of the screen. Preset values are given for rapid development and support for Master slides allow users to turn their existing PowerPoint Presentations into 3D in minutes.
Presente3D add-on for Microsoft PowerPoint supports all 3DTV’s and 3D-Ready Projectors. Users without 3DTV’s or 3D-enabled displays can still use Presente3D on standard 2D projectors or monitors through it’s support for Anaglyph Red/Blue (with Anaglyph 3D Glasses). Presente3D is widely used for Educators, Students, Corporate Marketers and Trainers.
Presente3D Key Features:
- Integrated directly into Microsoft PowerPoint 2007/ 2010/ 2013 Ribbon-bar.
- No Knowledge of 3D Required. Convert your slide to 3D in minutes.
- Support for all 3DTV’s and 3D-enabled Projectors.
- Support for Non-3D enabled displays through Anaglyph (Red/Blue) Glasses.
- Add 3D photos directly in Microsoft PowerPoint.
- All 3D information is stored into the Microsoft PowerPoint file.
Presente3D Free Full Version Download
Presente3D is normally priced at $59.99 per serial number / license key, but you can download Presente3D full version free and legal from Giveaway of the Day for today only (November 23, 2012). Don’t miss it. Visit GOTD Page.
Alternative Offer: Like their Facebook page to download a free copy of Presente3D on November 23rd, Black Friday. Promo Page here.