Quick Heal Total Security 2013 is the most comprehensive solution in Quick Heal’s retail product lineup for home computer users which includes all features that the two other available products, Antivirus Pro and Internet Security offer, plus some that are exclusively available in Total Security such as system tune-up, Data Theft Protection, PC2Mobile Scan, ect.
Quick Heal Total Security 2013 promises to offer everything you need to stay on the safe side. Upon installation, it acts as a shield against viruses, worms, trojans, spywares and other malicious threats. It also provides security against new and unknown threats with Quick Heal’s renowned DNAScan Technology. Its improved Anti-Phishing feature ensures that you do not land on phishing sites when browsing the net. The Parental Control feature allows you to schedule Internet access for your children and its pre-configured restricted browsing ensures that children do not visit adult sites. The PCTuner tool improves the overall efficiency of your system and the PC2Mobile Scan feature scans, detects and removes malwares from your mobile phones. It utilizes minimum system resources, thereby giving complete protection to your system without slowing it down.
Quick Heal Total Security 2013 Key Features:
- Antivirus – Scans and removes viruses, worms, trojans and other threats that may sneak into your system through removable drives, email attachments or internet downloads.
- AntiSpyware – Detects, cleans and blocks spywares thus automatically preventing identity theft.
- AntiMalware – Scans registry, files and folders at lightning speed, detecting and cleaning Spywares, Adwares, Roguewares, Dialers, Riskwares and other potential threats.
- Anti-Rootkit – Detects and cleans rootkits proactively by a deep system scan.
- Firewall Protection – Works silently in the background and monitors network activity for viruses, spywares and other malicious agents. It uses Intrusion Detection System (IDS) to detect harmful network activity and the Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) to prevent malicious network activity.
- Self Protection – Protects Quick Heal files, folders, configurations and registry entries from getting tampered by malicious threats.
- Web Security – Real time cloud security protection restricts access to malware infected websites.
- AntiPhishing – Automatically scans all accessed web pages for fraudulent activity protecting you against any phishing attack as you surf the internet.
- Sandbox – Running your web browser in a sandbox gives you an uninterrupted and secure browsing experience. Acting like a screen between your PC’s Operating System and the malicious threats, it limits the attack surface.
- Privacy Protection – Removes traces from Internet history and most recently used list of various applications.
- Parental Control – Schedule, control and monitor Internet usage for your children. Configure parental control based on user accounts.
- Email Security – Cloud based email security prevents spam, phishing and infected emails from reaching your inbox.
- Flash Drive Protection – Automatically scans external storage devices. Protects USB drives from autorun infections.
- Data Theft Protection – Prevents unauthorized copy of confidential or sensitive data from your PC using flash drives. It blocks access to USB storage devices (pen drives, CD writers, etc.) from your PC, so the data can neither be copied to the removable drives nor can it be copied from external devices to your system.
- PC2Mobile Scan – Scans and cleans viruses, spywares and other malwares in mobile phone, smartphones and PDA’s via your PC using either USB cable or Bluetooth.
- PCTuner – Speed up your PC’s performance by tuning start-up applications, services and cleaning unwanted registry entries and files. This feature contains a set of utilities, including Disk Cleanup, Registry Cleanup, Duplicate File Finder, Defragmenter, and Traces remover.
Quick Heal Total Security 2013 Free Full Version with Serial Number / Product Key
Quick Heal Total Security 2013 is priced at INR 1949 or $74 per year serial number / product key. And it come with a 30 days trial like other security software. If you don’t like the usual 30 days trial then here is an offer for you to get a free full license version of Quick Heal Total Security 2013 that protect you for 4 Months.
Download Quick Heal Total Security 2013 – With Free 4 Months OEM Product Key: 32 Bit | 64 Bit
This is a special Quick Heal Total Security 2013 OEM setup installer with 4 months built-in product key. Once downloaded, locate the setup file and double-click on it to start installation. After finished installation, you will see a Registration screen where you will have two option namely “Register Now” and “Register Later“. Click on the “Register Now” button. And then follow the registration wizard to complete registration process. To register the product Internet connection is required. Once it is registered, it will be activated and you will get free updates till the license period.
Most of you should have already seen our previous posts about Quick Heal Internet Security 2013 FREE DOWNLOAD with Serial PRODUCT KEY and Quick Heal Antivirus 2013 FREE DOWNLOAD with Serial PRODUCT KEY.
Quick Heal is a India based company. Quick Heal Internet Security 2013 is very good in detecting specific Indian malware and is definitely one of the most useful antivirus as well as internet security for India users. However, for uses out of India, there are better alternatives (freebies or freeware offer) for you, such as Norton 360 2013 (free for 3 months), Norton Antivirus 2013 ( free for 6 months ), McAfee Antivirus Plus 2012 ( free for 6 months ), AVG AntiVirus Free Edition (freeware), Avast Free Antivirus 7 (freeware), Avira Free Antivirus 2013 (freeware), etc.
[Thanks to “JC Silva” for informing, readers like you keep us alive! Also thanks to TechnoJourney & Quick Heal for Quick Heal Total Security 2013 Free 4 Months OEM Setup Installer ]