RecordMax Burning Studio is an easy to use, wizard-based CD burning application that will help you burn discs quickly, easily, and with maximum quality. Many users are tired of over-complicated CD burning applications that are getting harder and harder to use. Sometimes you can waste most of your time just trying to find a function. RecordMax Burning Studio focuses on what you want: To burn discs quickly, easily, with maximum quality and minimum hassle. It includes everything you need to be able to do that. And it excludes everything that could get in the way.
RecordMax Burning Studio Key Features:
- Create and burn Data CD / DVD / Blu-ray disc images, which can be used to backup all types of files and complete folders.
- Burn Audio CDs from WAV, MP3, FLAC, WMA and Ogg Vorbis files.
- Extract soundtracks from CDs and rip them into various audio formats like MP3, WAV, WMA and OGG formats for convenient backup & playback.
- Burn Video DVD, Video CD (VCD) or Super Video CD (S-VCD). Please note that to make a DVD-Video disc you must use a DVD authoring tool.
- Many other useful tools are supplied such as Disc Eraser, ISO Creator, ISO Burner and ISO Grabber
RecordMax Burning Studio Free Full Version Download
RecordMax Burning Studio is normally priced at $39.95 per serial number / license code, but you can download RecordMax Burning Studio 6.0.1 full version free and legal from Giveaway of the Day for today only ( December 16, 2012). Don’t miss it. Visit GOTD Page.
Please make sure to follow the instructions in the readme.txt file which is included in the package for proper activation. You have to install and activate it before the Giveaway offer for the software is over.
Freeware Alternatives to RecordMax Burning Studio
RecordMax Burning Studio is very easy to use and does what it claims smoothly with a reasonable use of system resources. But if you want a more advanced CD/DVD Burning Tool, Ashampoo Burning Studio 2013 (not freeware, free for a limited time period) is the way to go. In addition, some other good CD/DVD Burning Tool are worth a try are listed here.