There are many times that you need to convey the design of a website or application without needing to deliver a completely coded solution. By working with your clients to define what they expect to see before you spend significant time working in the wrong direction, you’ll be able to save time, increase efficiency, and achieve the ultimate in customer satisfaction!
Screen Shapes and Controls gives you an easy way to show customers how a proposed application or website will look and behave, without the need for any technical expertise or programming. On the other hand, if you’re a client, you can use Screen Shapes and Controls to give your programmer a good idea of what you want the finished product to look like – it’s a lot better than scribbling on a whiteboard! The ability to transform your visions into working prototypes makes Screen Shapes and Controls a valuable part of your development workflow!
Screen Shapes and Controls Key Features
- Quickly and easily create mockups of websites and applications
- Obtain client review and approval of designs before any significant investment of time in development
- Customize colors, opacity, background images, movement, and more
- Easily store favorite scenes for later use and reference
- Publish your scenes as XML files to allow clients to view them on the web
- Download available for: Windows XP, Vista (32 and 64 bit), 7 (32 and 64 bit)
Screen Shapes and Controls Free Full Version
Screen Shapes and Controls normally charges $19.5 per registration code / serial key. Bitsdujour are having a 24 hours giveaway of Screen Shapes and Controls, where everyone can download a full copy for free. The giveaway is for today only (April 19, 2015). Don’t miss it. So for now you can go to the giveaway page here and click “Get It For Free” button to get your free Registration Code.