Simpo PDF to Text Converter for Mac by Simpo Technologies is a simple and easy-to-use PDF to text converting application which is designed to convert read-only PDF to editable text files, even the encrypted pdf could be converted easily. The developer also claims that this product will amazingly reserves the layouts and formatting well from original PDF files, and it will automatically align text columns in table. Moreover, Simpo PDF to Text for Mac is a standalone application, so you could run this software independently and needn’t extra install Adobe Acrobat or Acrobat Reader.
Key features of Simpo PDF to Text for Mac:
- Convert Adobe PDF documents to text, txt format.
- Batch conversion of multiple PDF files to text files;
- Support PDF1.7 file format (formerly supported only by Adobe Acrobat 8.0);
- Retain original page layout of PDF;
- Automatically align text columns in table;
- Do not need Adobe Acrobat or free Acrobat Reader software;
- Extract text from encrypted PDF files and password protected documents;
Simpo PDF to Text for Mac normally costs $19.95 for purchase. But Simpo Technologies are now holding a giveaway of Simpo PDF to Text Converter for Mac on their Facebook page. Interested users just need to visit their Facebook page, click “Like” button and enter your email address to get PDF to Text Converter 1.0 for Mac for Free. This time-limited giveaway promotion will be expired on May 31, 2011.
Download Simpo PDF to Text for Mac OS X from this link. Install it and use your received registration key to activate this PDF to text conversion software.