Spotify is offering new users a 60 days free trial on its premium streaming service. For those who don’t know, Spotify is an online commercial music streaming service that gives you access to millions of songs. Paid “Premium” subscriptions remove advertisements and allow users to download music & listen offline anywhere in amazing sound quality.
Spotify Premium Subscription Free 60 Days Trial
Try Spotify Premium free for 60 days (credit card required). A limited number of 60-Days Free Trial Offers are available, while supplies last.
Alternative Offer 1: 6 Months FREE Spotify Premium for Sprint Family Share Pack and $60 Unlimited and Simply Unlimited customers. 3 Months free for other Sprint customers. Check out this offer here.
Alternative Offer 2: Start 3 months of Premium for $0.99. Check out it here.
Important: After the trial ends, your subscription will automatically renew at the normal price ($9.99 a month) unless you cancel it. If you decide that you do not want to become a paying user of the Spotify Premium Service, you have to cancel your subscription prior to the end of your Free Trial Period.
How to cancel your subscription
Note: If you subscribed through any other company than Spotify, you need to contact that company to cancel.
- Go to the Subscription page.
- Under Cancel your subscription, click View your options.
- Select a reason (select Other reasons if you’re canceling for a promotion). Click CONTINUE.
- Click CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION.
- Enter your password in the password field. Click CANCEL SPOTIFY PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION.
- Your Subscription page now shows the date you will revert to their free ad-based service.