Panicked due to deleting text messages, photos or other data by accident from your Android smartphone or tables? Data deleted on account of factory settings restored, due to SD cards inserted into the android devices, rooting, or Flashing ROM? Updated Android phone and erase all photos, contacts, etc.? As an android user knows, it’s all too easy to accidentally delete data from your device!
Don’t freak out! You still have the chance to recover your lost data from Android! Tenorshare Android Data Recovery is an easy yet professional Android file recovery software that specially designed for you to directly and quickly retrieve your lost data from all popular Android based mobile phones and tablets, such as Samsung, HTC, Motorola, Sony, LG, and more. The file formats supported include contacts, text messages, photos (JPG, TIFF/TIF, PNG, BMP, GIF), videos (MP4, 3GP, AVI, WMV, ASF, FLV,RM/RMVB, M4V, MOV, 3G2, SWF, MPG), call history and more. And thanks to the ease-to-use interface with step by step guide provided, the program is ideal for everyone – scan, preview and recover. Simple clicks bring you what you want!
Tenorshare Android Data Recovery Key Features:
- Easily recover lost contacts, text messages, photos, videos, call history, and more from Android devices
- Use your PC as a way to peek at deleted Android phone data
- Support almost all Android phones and tablets, like Samsung, HTC, Motorola, LG etc.
- Preview and selective recover lost files before recovery
- Supported Android 1.5 ~ 5.0 (Android L) System
- Download available for: Windows 8.1/Windows 8 /Windows 7/Vista/XP (64&32 bits)
The only hitch is that you can only recover photos and videos from unrooted handset. To recover all data including contacts, text messages, call history, you will need to root your Android device firstly.
Read More about Tenorshare Android Data Recovery: Home Page | User Guide
Tenorshare Android Data Recovery Software Free Registration Code
Tenorshare Android Data Recovery Software is normally priced at $39.95 per license key / registration code. Bitsdujour are having a giveaway of Tenorshare Android Data Recovery v18.104.22.168 for PC, where everyone can download a full copy for free. The giveaway will be valid for today only (24 hours on September 23, 2015). Act fast to grab your free copy.
Go to the giveaway page here, and click on the “Get It For Free” button to get your free serial key & download link.
If you get an error while registering, please make sure you are entering the Licensed-email and License Code exactly as you see it (make sure there are no blank spaces inserted by accident in front or behind the registration data).
1. You should keep in your mind that data lost from any Android device or from its memory card should not be written with new data anymore because that can cause irretrievable data loss.
2. Of course, not all lost data can be recovered, and there’s no guarantee that recovered data will be intact or still usable.
3. Regularly backing up is, of course, always the best advice. Tenorshare Android Data Recovery can save both lost and existing data in your android device to PC with .txt, .xml, or .xls format. If you would like to backup Android data or sync Android data to PC, this tool is a good choice, too.