TuneUp Utilities from TuneUp Software GmbH is one of the best and most powerful tweaking and customizing utility for Windows system. TuneUp Corporation released the Final & latest version TuneUp Utilities 2011 a few days ago. If you’re looking to tune up your PC, you won’t go wrong with this latest version of TuneUp Utilities. However, TuneUp Utilities 2011 doesn’t come cheap at $50. Good news is that now you can get a free Product Serial Number for older version TuneUp Utilities 2009. For a limited time, you can download it free from the computerbild promo.
TuneUp Utilities has a host of useful PC utilities and powerful system optimization tools. Among the best and one of the most complete system utilities. The overall organization of the included tools is quite simple, and TuneUp puts all of its considerable features within easy reach. Included are both one-step optimizers–for when you want to follow a click-once-and-then-done routine–and in-depth optimizers that let you pick and choose among recommendations.
Well, TuneUp Utlilities 2009 is not a miracle cure. Basically what it does is fix up all the obvious things that could be slowing down your computer, such as:
* Fragmented hard disk
* Unnecessary background programs running
* Hard disk running out of space
* Problems with the registry, such as fragmentation
When you first load TuneUp Utilities 2009, you’re greeted with a Start page that gives you a snapshot of where you are at:
- Maintenance: allows you to set your PC, then regular background maintenance is carried out automatically
- Speed: this option gives you advice of what you should do to speed up your computer
- Health: lets you know about threats to the well being of your computer, for example if some of your directories offer unlimited access to the network you’re on, or if your system drive needs to be checked for errors
On the left of the Start page you will find a range of options to:
- Increase performance – includes TuneUp Drive Defrag, TuneUp Memory Optimizer (Windows XP only), TuneUp Registry Defrag, TuneUp Speed Optimizer, TuneUp StartUp Manager
- Free up disk space – allows you to clean up unnecessary files and back ups, and deactivate selected Windows functions that take up particularly large amounts of disk space, also helps you clean up your disks with information about the disk space usage of your system.
- Clean up Windows – includes TuneUp 1-Click Maintenance, TuneUp Registry Cleaner, TuneUp Uninstall Manager and TuneUp ShortCut Cleaner
- Solve problems – includes utilities to check the file system, fix computer and display problems, and to restore accidentally deleted files
- Customize Windows – allows you adjust various Windows settings, including the look and feel of Windows interface, the Start Menu and Taskbar, and the network settings
- Additional tools – this includes a TuneUp Process Manager, TuneUp Registry Editor, a TuneUp File Shredder(for completely destroying confidential or compromising files) and TuneUp System Information
How to download Tuneup Utilities 2009 Product Serial Number For Free?
Updated [July 16, 2013]: TuneUp Utilities 2012 Full Version Product Key Free for a limited time.
Updated 2: TuneUp Utilities 2011 Product Key For Free (English version)
1, Visit the TuneUp Utilities 2009 computerbild promo page, and Finishthe online form.
Enter your e-mail address , security code code and click “Produktschlüssel anforden” button. “Produktschlüssel anforden” means “Request Product Key”
In the pop-up window, enter your email again
2, Check your mailbox now. You should get an email from <firstname.lastname@example.org> with subject ”TuneUp Utilities 2009 Freischaltlink”. Please click the confirmation link in the email to get your free Product Serial Number for TuneUp Utilities 2009:
3, you will be taken to a new webpage with your Free tuneup utilities 2009 product key. Note it to a safe page .
4, You can Download Tuneup utilities 2009 Here and install. Use the Product Serial Number you get to active your tuneup utilities 2009 product.
OS Supported by Tuneup Utilities 2009: Windows Vista, Windows XP. (The 2009 version will not install on Windows 7, if you want to use Tuneup Utilities on your windows 7 computer and find it worth $50, you may buy the Final & latest version TuneUp Utilities 2011, which works well with windows 7)