Indie Gala Store have yet another Steam key giveaway. This time it’s the platformer RPG hybrid game “Vertical Drop Heroes HD“, which is playable on your Windows PC and Apple Mac (worth $6.99 ). The game gets a Metascore of 70 and a User Score of 8.0 on Metacritic and a Very Positive user review in the Steam store (81% of the 359 user reviews are positive)! Not sure for how long the giveaway is going to last, which means it’s probably best to grab the game while the offer is still live.
To get the free game, please visit the Indie Gala page here, and you will find the giveaway box like below.
Enter your email address and press the Redeem button. You will receive an email from IndieGala with instructions and your profile link or activation link (may require 60 minutes to 2 hours depending on traffic load), and following that link will get you to your Indie Gala profile page. Then go to My Profile>Bundles Library>IndieGala Giveaways>Vertical Drop Heroes HD and press on the Steam button to get your free steam key.
To redeem you steam key once you get it, simply launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account. Once you’ve registered / signed in, click the Games Menu and then choose Activate a Product on Steam…Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process. Vertical Drop Heroes HD is then yours to download, play and keep forever!
About This Game
Vertical Drop Heroes is a procedural platformer RPG hybrid with roguelike elements, where your hero adventures through randomly generated stages. Armed with a variety of skills and traits, you must use your cunning and reflexes to survive the dangers of each stage, until you face the final boss and uncover the truth behind the game!
This is a HD remake of GIGANTIC proportions for Vertical Drop Heroes, the original webgame with over 2 million plays… from Nerdook, a one-man developer with a portfolio of games that has accumulated more than 50 million plays worldwide! Bigger and better in every way, Vertical Drop Heroes HD revamps the entire game into an epic, randomly generated platformer RPG!
- Randomly generated stages, enemies and bosses, resulting in a very replayable game
- Artwork, coding and animation done by one person (me) in that unique Nerdook style
- Split screen, local co-op, as well as local network coop!
- Destructible terrain and multiple uses for each skill gives you plenty of options to approach the different situations generated
- Tons of skills, abilities, traits and powers that you can unlock in the game, creating a different hero each time
- Unique combat system where proper planning is more important than quick reflexes
- Persistent upgrades allow you to carry forward progress between games, with a choice between increasingly expensive persistent upgrades or generally cheaper temporary upgrades
- Every enemy and boss has been designed to provide challenge and variety
Updated: Indie Gala Store are rerunning this giveaway once again so everybody will get another chance to keep this platformer RPG hybrid game.
Thanks very much to Zsolt for sending in the news.